Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, I think most fans would probably just want to be left alone and get their own things.
    Some fans can get pretty possesive of Wanda and emphasize her X-ties but I personally think it's just simply not healthy to either side.
    But does she have as many X-Ties as Avengers-ties?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    is there a divive betwen mariah and jenniger lopez?
    christina and Britney?
    2en1 and girls generation?
    bette davis and joan crawford?
    Big and tupac?
    house york and house lancaster?
    solange and jay z?
    Elizabeth the first and mary queen of the scots ?
    The Campbells and the MacDonalds?
    Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall??
    Uh, hahaha?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    In the current comic story she and Pietro are adopted by their aunt and uncle, so it could happen. Their step-mom/aunt is sister to their mother who has magic connections. No idea on the father except that he killed the mother for some reason.
    Oh, I thought "adoption" meant "Magneto". My bad

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    But does she have as many X-Ties as Avengers-ties?

Uh, hahaha?

Oh, I thought "adoption" meant "Magneto". My bad
    Look I can go on but the war of the pretender has been going for yeaaaars now

Ultimate Member

Look I can go on but the war of the pretender has been going for yeaaaars now
    Ok I see.

So why do some X-men fans want her to bring mutants into the MCU, or be Magneto's daughter? It's not like the X-Men side of Marvel likes or wants her.

BANNED

Ok I see.

So why do some X-men fans want her to bring mutants into the MCU, or be Magneto's daughter? It's not like the X-Men side of Marvel likes or wants her.
    beats me, some people are attached to a shallow idea/concept that doesn't have much canon content to support it, some people just like mutants and like wanda so it's a "crossover", others just like the status quo of the past.

Ultimate Member

beats me, some people are attached to a shallow idea/concept that doesn't have much canon content to support it, some people just like mutants and like wanda so it's a "crossover", others just like the status quo of the past.
    I understand being true to the comics. A lot of the changes in the MCU are pointless.

But Magneto was a recton anyway, and was retconned away, so she's not connected to him or mutants anymore

Ok I see.

I think some just want to see mutants anyway. As if there isn't another better ways to introduce mutants.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I think some just want to see mutants anyway. As if there isn't another better ways to introduce mutants.
    How about introduce mutants with....mutants!

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Well I am not but marvel wants their next main character to be female after Iron Man. better Elizabeth than Brie.
    where is Storm when we need her? She will/should be the next powerhouse protagonist in the MCU.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    where is Storm when we need her? She will/should be the next powerhouse protagonist in the MCU.
    It's possible. I want her to be in a leadership position and actually use her powers to the fullest extent (unlike in the XCU)

However, I think the newer characters are going to be bigger going forward (Just I guess)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

This thread feels like bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    What I will say about Elizabeth Orlsen, she is more mesmerizing to watch on screen than Brie Larson and can carry a story a lot more.
    WandaVision made me realise they under-utilized her and Paul Bettany. As for Brie Larson, Captain Marvel and Endgame are probably pretty bad examples for her talent but I'm too lazy to venture outside comic book movies to care.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Yeah, shows Hickman panders to toxic fans

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    Hah I was joking. I adore Wanda in the comics and have been enjoying her journey in the MCU, Lizzie Olsen is a fantastic actress and I would welcome any role she might have in the cinematic future of the X-Men. With regards to "toxic fans", everyone please remember these are fictional characters.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    This thread feels like bait.

WandaVision made me realise they under-utilized her and Paul Bettany. As for Brie Larson, Captain Marvel and Endgame are probably pretty bad examples for her talent but I'm too lazy to venture outside comic book movies to care.
    I know, right. Olsen and Bettany were great. Here's hoping Cheadle gets the same.

As for Brie Larson, I liked her in Endgame just fine. She just needs to do better in CM2. She doesn't have to be pitted against Olsen.
    I sympathize with X-Men fans due to No More Mutants, but this just seems weird. I mean, didn't the Phoenix Force destroy a whole planet, yet that's ok. Isn't Magneto a genocidal maniac?

Astonishing Member

More a case of Marvel blaming fictional characters for decisions made by writers/EiCs. But then again the X-books like to pretend that HoM wasn't a major event for the X-books that helped define the X-Men comicbook franchise until maybe HoX/PoX.
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 03-11-2021 at 01:48 PM.