Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Default wanda maximoff going to be the protagonist of the marvel's x-men movie

Remember when fox make Wolverine the main protagonist of their first 3 x-men movie. Disney/Marvel would do the same with Wanda Maximoff. They've said her story is not over and she will be in doctor strange 2 and possibly movies and tv shows. She is alread established character, it's make easy for people(never read an x-men comic book) to be interested the x-men movie instead of characters they dont know for a movie they nothing about.

elizabeth olsen impress me, she is a good actresse i think she could carried the x-men's movie franchise as the main protagonist

Quote Originally Posted by MagyesV View Post
    Remember when fox make Wolverine the main protagonist of their first 3 x-men movie. Disney/Marvel would do the same with Wanda Maximoff. They've said her story is not over and she will be in doctor strange 2 and possibly movies and tv shows. She is alread established character, it's make easy for people(never read an x-men comic book) to be interested the x-men movie instead of characters they dont know for a movie they nothing about.

elizabeth olsen impress me, she is a good actresse i think she could carried the x-men's movie franchise as the main protagonist
    I doubt it very much. But I guess it is a possibility.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I doubt it very much. But I guess it is a possibility.
    I'm also not so sure about it.

Wolverine is a cash cow. Why should Marvel not put him in the center again?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Wolverine is a cash cow. Why should Marvel not put him in the center again?
    Yep. And if set photos and rumors are to be believed...

spoilers:
    Falcon and Winter Soldier may be interacting with some pretty solid nods to Logan and his world
    end of spoilers
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

LOL Of course not.

I hope you warmed up with some stretches before making that reach ;-)

BANNED

probably not, olsen's contract isnt built for that even with a renewal I dont see her adding x-men movies to the already stacked schedule she has and will continue to have betwen now and the official x-men anoucement

Why should the Pretender be in X-movies?

Marvel wouldn't want to offend the X-fandom.

Ultimate Member

I hope to heaven not. She's not an X-Man in this, or even a mutant. She was never much of an X-Men, but she's mostly been an Avenger.

Plus other X-Men can lead the franchise. She has her own world.

Quote Originally Posted by zvrk View Post

I mean, if the X-Men don't want her, why hurt her more by associating her with that brand?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I mean, if the X-Men don't want her, why hurt her more by associating her with that brand?
    Exactamundo!

Ultimate Member

Exactamundo!
    She's had a bad reputation in recent years of comics, and the X-Men connection doesn't really help. I don't want Avengers sacrificed at the altar of the X-Men.

Honestly the Pretender stuff sounds pretentious to me.

BANNED

What I will say about Elizabeth Orlsen, she is more mesmerizing to watch on screen than Brie Larson and can carry a story a lot more.

Astonishing Member

Respectfully, it’s rather well established, much to Marvel’s commercial dissatisfaction, that the comics fandom and MCU fandom have surprisingly little crossover

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    What I will say about Elizabeth Orlsen, she is more mesmerizing to watch on screen than Brie Larson and can carry a story a lot more.
    HEY! Don't pit women against each other please...

...but Brie Larson's Captain Marvel is really such a bad and boring character. It's bananas how you can give Captain Marvel an entire movie—and some guest appearances—and she is still absolutely bland.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    HEY! Don't pit women against each other please...

...but Brie Larson's Captain Marvel is really such a bad and boring character. It's bananas how you can give Captain Marvel an entire movie—and some guest appearances—and she is still absolutely bland.
    Well I am not but marvel wants their next main character to be female after Iron Man. better Elizabeth than Brie.