Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I hope so. Bring Wanda and Pietro back where they belong.
    Being the poor doomed bastards at the focal point of the X-Men & General Marvel office’s bitter distaste for each other?

If you want a non X-men character to be the protagonist, I'd suggest Kamala Khan. She fits the Kitty Pryde archetype like Jubilee, Armor, Sofia Mantega etc. Her being Inhuman could be replaced with being a mutant. It's not a big part of her character anyway other than how she gets superpowers. Her comic doesn't really use that aspect beyond the first few volumes. She even thinks she's a mutant before Wolverine tells her otherwise.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-12-2021 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Being the poor doomed bastards at the focal point of the X-Men & General Marvel office’s bitter distaste for each other?
    Yup! Wanda should have been the third X-Woman.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

BANNED

We have storm, she's unecesssary and not wanted, the pretender won't ever be an x-woman
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-12-2021 at 08:46 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    If you want a non X-men character to be the protagonist, I'd suggest Kamala Khan. She fits the Kitty Pryde archetype like Jubilee, Armor, Sofia Mantega etc. Her being Inhuman could be replaced with being a mutant. It's not a big part of her character anyway other than how she gets superpowers. Her comic doesn't really use that aspect beyond the first few volumes. She even thinks she's a mutant before Wolverine tells her otherwise.
    I think they'll keep the Inhuman origin. She's going to be in CM2, and Carol has connections to Kree. Plus, it makes her more distinct than simply being another mutant

I feel the X-Men protagonist should be an X-Man/Woman. They have many characters and shouldn't be replaced with non-X-characters

Why?

BANNED

And get Kamala absorbed in Xdrama?
    No thank you, she's good where she's at as an independent hero who's not an danger of being fodder the next mutant genocide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    We have storm she's unecesssary and not wanted, the pretender won't ever be an x-woman
    This is getting very obnoxious

Doesn't make sense to make your protagonist a super powerful magical being with a destiny of destruction and chaos. Sounds more solo-ish to me. I rather a Scarlet Witch movie than a Black Widow one.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    And get Kamala absorbed in Xdrama?
    No thank you, she's good where she's at as an independent hero who's not an danger of being fodder the next mutant genocide

This is getting very obnoxious
    It's hard to disagree with this. I wouldn't want any character to suffer genocide, mutant or not

We should get a wanda megathread to comply discussion..
    For real. All these threads are hard to keep track of, haha.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    For real. All these threads are hard to keep track of, haha.
    im not sure what to call it?
    The Scarlet Witch x-forums megathread?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

im not sure what to call it?
    The Scarlet Witch x-forums megathread?
    I support a Wanda thread in the X-books forum. Let her be like God (=Lee & Kirby) created her: mutant and proud, and an X-Men character!

It’s precisely the reason why it’s interesting: the X-men today make a difference between the people who are mutants and those who aren’t mutants.

But this Kamala Khan seems to be a nice girl and a fan of the X-men. How will they explain she can’t be a part of their club?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I support a Wanda thread in the X-books forum. Let her be like God (=Lee & Kirby) created her: mutant and proud, and an X-Men character!
    um no, its to compile the discussion about her because it's everywhere at everytime and it be easier to contain/administer.
    not an apreciation thread, she's not even a mutant much less an x-men.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Didn't he also make her an Avenger?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    It’s precisely the reason why it’s interesting: the X-men today make a difference between the people who are mutants and those who aren’t mutants.

But this Kamala Khan seems to be a nice girl and a fan of the X-men. How will they explain she can’t be a part of their club?
    Maybe she can be part of some X-Men/Avengers co-group in the MCU

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Didn't he also make her an Avenger
    That's the beauty of Wanda and Pietro. As per Marvel's and Fox's old movie licensing contracts, they were the only characters who were equally X-Men and Avengers characters. Think how extraordinary that was that 2 separate companies could both make movies with the same 2 characters, with all the necessary differences obviously. Marvel then went out of their way to distance them from the mutant world in the comics, and then I feel WandaVision has put the final nail on the coffin on them being mutants and Magneto's children again - however Wanda is still very much a player in the X-books (see Empyre), not to mention mutantkind's greatest enemy as per HOX/POX's data pages. For these reasons I feel she deserves to also be considered an X-character and be discussed on this section of the forums.