Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Any other characters besides Jon we should expect?
    LOL

let the games begin

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    Batman definitely knows of Midnighter, but yeah, I don't think they've ever been shown on panel together. Even in Batman and Robin Eternal where he teams up with the whole extended Batfam. Nada.

One day we'll definitely get a Batman and Midnighter mini and we'll all have a rollicking good time with it.
    I want that mini ;-) or a Lobo / Midnighter mini, that would be really something...

Yeah, Batsy & Middy have never been shown together on panel together. I can recall an article on CBR: https://www.cbr.com/have-batman-and-...lly-never-met/
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    LOL

let the games begin
    So many superheroes/supervillains have LGBTQ offspring: Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Captain Mar-Vell, Ant-Man Pym, Animal Man, Lobo, Black Lightning, Aquaman, Alan Scott, Black Manta, Vandal Savage, Ra’s Al Ghul, and even Batman/Catwoman with Helena Wayne.

Would Jon Kent coming out really be that controversial?
    Last edited by Will Evans; 08-26-2021 at 08:25 PM.

and even Batman/Catwoman with Helena Wayne.
    oh thats something i didnt know

Would Jon Kent coming out really be that controversial?
    well as you can see in this thread, its heating up.

Batman definitely knows of Midnighter, but yeah, I don't think they've ever been shown on panel together. Even in Batman and Robin Eternal where he teams up with the whole extended Batfam. Nada.

One day we'll definitely get a Batman and Midnighter mini and we'll all have a rollicking good time with it.
    Batman and Middy are going to finally meet in November!

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Batman and Middy are going to finally meet in November!

Is that in Superman and the Authority?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

This is freaking adorable I can't

Aquaman The Becoming #1

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Would be interesting if they did something with Damian but then you would have people freaking out more.

Well Airwave is...not sure if Bi or Gay, as he tells his Uncle it's a guy he wan't to impress.

Lian Harper would be an interesting choice.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Would be interesting if they did something with Damian but then you would have people freaking out more.

Well Airwave is...not sure if Bi or Gay, as he tells his Uncle it's a guy he wan't to impress.

They are going to make Jon queer…all roads eventually lead to Damian if Jay doesn’t last

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of LGBTQ characters and the Al Ghul family, will DC ever resurrect Nyssa Al Ghul?

Spectacular Member

Speaking of LGBTQ characters and the Al Ghul family, will DC ever resurrect Nyssa Al Ghul?
    Temptation would be too strong

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Is that in Superman and the Authority?
    It's not the Superman and the Authority book, it will be a one-shot in November: https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-solici...november-2021/

BATMAN/SUPERMAN: AUTHORITY SPECIAL #1

Written by PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON; Art by TREVOR HAIRSINE, JONATHAN GLAPION, & BEN TEMPLESMITH

ON SALE 11/2/21

Following Mongul’s brazen attack on Earth, Superman’s world has been turned upside down: conflict between Atlantis and the surface world, the discovery of an immensely powerful new element, dead refugees with mysterious ties to Krypton, and expulsion from the Justice League! When Superman re-forms the experimental, antiestablishment Authority to join him in liberating Warworld, Batman comes to them with a request: join him for one unorthodox, off-the-books mission first, one he could never ask the Justice League to be a part of…and one he doesn’t expect everyone to come back from.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post

I'd love for Damian to be bi (or gay), but sadly I don't think DC is ready for two Robins to be queer.

Airwave coming out was cool. I'd like to see more of him.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Only if they have a story for her. So far they seem to have enough stories featuring Ra's, Talia and Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfidiously View Post
    I'd love for Damian to be bi (or gay), but sadly I don't think DC is ready for two Robins to be queer..
    I don't know if LGBT Damian is gonna be a positive or a negative thing. Half of the general DC fandom already hate him for being a demon brat, so I guess it's not gonna change the attitude much.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, with the recent Tim outing, they’re not going to out Damien any time soon.