Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

It's easier to complain than love.

It's why the internet was invented.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

lol agreed. I am just going to enjoy what Ewing has in store to make the team defeat him
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Ewings book is the only book that I see getting to Hickman level.

Especially with his writing style.

About a decade ago, decompressed books would take 6 to 12 issues to get a team together, and then immediately get cancelled. Compared to that, and fine with 3 KIB tie ins which are basically window-dressing to boost opening sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Spit and Syntax View Post
    I’m surprised people are complaining about this book.

This KIB stuff has really just been a frame narrative for a Manifold spotlight and an issue showing off Cortez and Mentallo. If this book ends at 10 or 12, then I’d be pretty annoyed, but I think a slower getting the team together tie-in story demonstrates Marvel’s faith in Ewing. This is exactly the same way his street level Avengers book had to start during Infinity.
    Complaining about this book? No complaining about KIB? Yes.

The general consensus here seems to be that everyone likes this book. It's a good book.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And there really wasn't anything to complain about with regards to the KiB plot. In issue 02, Ewing used the Symbiote Dragons to show some idea of how some members of the team interact and to set up the cliffhanger which we only got back to at the end of issue 03 when Eden returned to the Station. Issue 04, where presumably the Big Fight happens between the agents of SWORD and Symble, is releasing this Wednesday.

this is Twitter-Lite so...what do you expect?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!