Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
Thought this was a decent first issue, though as with anthologies it always tends to vary on what you'll get.

"Mother's Daughter - Very sitcom-y as described earlier by another poster. I can't say I cared for it that much.

"What Doesn't Kill You" - Didn't on the whole care for the art but some interesting callbacks to earlier WW stories.

"I'm Ageless" - Pretty good story, even had a peak Bat-Dick moment.

"The Golden Age" - Along with "The Ageless" probably among my favorites of the bunch. Fun Etta Candy moments near the end and felt like what maybe a Batman '66 version of Wonder Woman would be

"The Wager" - Liked Cloonan's art and parts of this though I'm not sure I care for this an origin story for the lasso. Though I guess it's fitting the last story of the first issue revolves around it.
Thinking more on it, I don't know how these are stories organized but hope these are the last appearances of Batman here for the rest of the series. Him being treated as a dick on "I'm Ageless" was pretty fun but he could have been easily swapped out Cloonan's story with someone like Steve Trevor or a deep pull like Ed Indelicato.