Default Wrath (FMA) vs Evil Lord Wrath (Overlord)

Setting/Location: Nazarick

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent

Motivation: Motivated to kill/Morals off

Equipment: Standard

Preparation: N/A

Continuity/Canon: Composited versions

Distance: 40 ft

FMA Greed

Evil Lord Greed

Greed and Wrath both die horribly. They have no business battling with any monster from Nazarick, especially the Evil Lords who are just under the Floor Guardians in power. Aside from the fact that (O)Wrath is constantly wrapped in an aura of intense flames - so Wrath would never be able to even get close to him - Wrath's strength and defense literally increase the more pissed off he gets and he has spells and abilites that simply allow him to nuke the area at his leisure. Greed is also a non-factor.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Out of curiosity, which versions of the FMA characters? OG Greed is pretty much the same guy in both versions, but GreedLing is notably different and Original Anne Wrath and Brotherhood Wrath are completely different people altogether. I am not familiar with Evil Lord Wrath, but would Original Anime Wrath's Alchemy help if he doesn't get blitzed?

but would Original Anime Wrath's Alchemy help if he doesn't get blitzed?
    It could in theory, but only at the level where it allows him to conceivably hurt the opponent instead of beat the opponent. Aside from Evil Lord Wrath's constantly active flame aura, it also has things like slow, timestop, teleportation, area effect mental effects, area effect flame attacks, attacks that summon meteors, summoning other lesser demons, and attacks that generally just make its surroundings explode. Its also level 84/100 monster, so its general stats, in particular strength, speed and durability would be insane.

I mean, if Evil Lord Wrath just stood there and took everything Greed and Wrath can dish out, it may conceivably get hurt, but its not gonna do that.