Thread: Artists wanted

All-New Member

Default Artists wanted

I'd like some artists to design three characters I have created.

These characters will make up a new shared universe. I've already posted some stories about them on other sites, but I'd like them to have their own design and look. Would really help bring more attention to them.

These are the characters if anyone is interested. I have a vague idea of what they should look like, but by all means feel free to change what you like.

The Orca

A new superhero. The Orca is created when a scientist named Vicky Clowes from the year 4000 experiments with time travel. She ends up sending herself back to the 21st century. The time storm she creates ends up mutating various people, and pulling others from throughout history and fusing them together, mutating them in various ways etc.

One such example is a 30 something no hoper named Mark McIntyre who is horribly scarred and mutated by the blast. Vicky uses her technology from the future to try and repair his body, but since she lacks the resources it mutates him. Mark ends up gaining the power to switch between his normal appearance and that of a large, black and white skinned monster with super strength, that the press dubs the Orca.

Working with Vicky, it is Mark's job to try and track down the other mutants and monsters who are plaguing the city of Marsters.

I'd like a drawing of the Orca. I imagine it as being tall, thin and elegant looking, with small fins running from the top of its head, down its back. I also imagine it having completely dark skin, except on its stomach which is completely white. It also has a white patch over its forehead instead of eyes, and long, jagged, sharp teeth like a real orca. It's hands and feet are webbed and flipper like.

The Eagle

Jennifer Hood is attacked by a space parasite that crashes to the city in a meteor. The parasite has the power to rewrite the DNA of its hosts in any way it sees feet. It latches itself onto Jennifer and rewrites her DNA to be like that of other creatures on the earth in an effort to improve her. It gives her wings like a bird, healing factor of a lizard, and keen vision. (Though it also gives her hollow bones to help her fly, which makes her weaker.) Using her new powers. Jennifer becomes the Eagle, a costumed superhero. Her costume helps to give her greater strength and durability after her bones are made hollow.

Jennifer must fight people throughout her city that the parasite has further mutated and turned into monsters.

I have no idea what I want the Eagle's costume to look like. Go nuts!

Carlene: Jazz Vampire

Set in the 1960s. Carlene is a former singer who is turned into a Vampire by a crazed fan. Being forced to flee London, Carlene travels to the city of Darrow where she helps fight the supernatural menace that lives on the streets alongside Detective Cushing.

Carlene I imagine having a beehive haircut. Kind of like Amy Winehouse, but I obvs want her to have her own identity and look.

All-New Member

Just saw the above threat seeking talent, sorry I missed it. Should I post this advert in there instead?