Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    This is so insanely messed up lmao. Sharpe’s design for “Junior” is fantastic in how disgusting it is.
    I doubt that anyone was expecting this when the series was announced

Ultimate Member

This is probably the most work Ennis has done that wasn't a rant against religion.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I doubt that anyone was expecting this when the series was announced
    So far the series is provocative in that very Ennis way, but doesn’t crossover into pointless edge like Crossed or The Boys. Surprising to say the least. Playing jackass Batman for dark comedy works surprisingly well.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I've been pleasantly surprised by the series so far. It has an intriguing mystery with some fitting artwork—I can't really complain. Definitely one of the more entertaining Batman Label books out there right now, so I'd recommend it to anyone still on the fence about it.

Batman flat out reveling in how horrified Croc is makes for a very entertaining comic. A-hole Batman who is gleeful in how much he enjoys his Rogues suffering is hilarious.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Batman flat out reveling in how horrified Croc is makes for a very entertaining comic. A-hole Batman who is gleeful in how much he enjoys his Rogues suffering is hilarious.
    Yeah, Batman as an ******* is a characterization I otherwise loathe, but when it is aimed at a group of people who richly deserve it like his villains, it's kind of great.