Default Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiraiya VS DCEU Doomsday, Ares, Black Manta

Who wins this fight?

Are naruto fighters really on DD level? I really don't know much about them?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Are naruto fighters really on DD level? I really don't know much about them?
    Those three? Memory serves right, they're old (Tsunade uses anti-aging cream no-jutsu), and pack a punch. But all three are quite vulnerable in their own ways. Tsunade hits hard, but not on Doomsday's (or Superman's level). Jiraiya summons a giant frog, but other than Black Manta, not seeing the frog being all that useful (he also died in the series). And Orochimaru is a sneaky and tricky s.o.b. But against Ares and the brute force of Doomsday, its not a good match for snake boy.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I mean, all three of Sannin are a hell of a lot faster than who they've been put up against here outside of possibly Ares who was like... analogous to bullet timing Wonder Woman in his one fight.

Tsunade is... in all likelihood the strongest person in the fight with only real competition being from Doomsday I think.

Jiraya can use Frog Song Jutsu to put all his opponents into an illusion and he hits like a train with his big Rasengan.

Orochimaru is stupidly difficult to hurt. One Tail Naruto smacked him half across a forest, his body tearing swathe through trees and the earth and he walked it off in seconds. Being dismembered didn't slow him down, being cut in half at the waist didn't slow him down. He has a ton of nasty poison techniques in his bag to pull on.

The big issue is Doomsday and the sheer amount of AoE he can throw around at will. Orochimaru tanked similar level blasts from Naruto in Four Tails mode so the three of them should be able to hang in there for a while but putting him down is a bit of an open question. They could do the old "Summon Manda, have Manda swallow Doomsday, desummon Manda for a soft dimension dump," strategy.

That could work.

Ares is frankly kind of typical for mid-tier Naruto as a setting in terms of his powers, scope and abilities. Black Manta doesn't fucking matter.

I could see the Sannin taking this but they'd have a hard time.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 03-13-2021 at 11:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Don't forget that each of their Boss Summons are roughly the size of a hill, capable of independent combat (as well as team up attacks with their respective summoners), and are probably at least as strong as Tsunade considering that one of Tsunade's best feats was her being able to swing Gamabunta's building-sized knife, which GB normally wields with one "hand."

Oh, and in addition to being able to heal her partner's and activating a decent level of regeneration for herself, Tsunade can completely scramble someone's motor controls for extended periods with a touch, and I really doubly that anyone here other than maybe Ares is even remotely as good as medical/combat genius Kabuto at figuring out how to fight when the signals going to their limbs have been rerouted to different limbs.

Actually, depending on what era Orochimaru this is, he can also use Edo Tensei to summon forth unkillable zombie versions of the First and Second Hokage, as well as friggin' Madara Uchiha, and no one except hypothetically Ares (who has no actual feats for it) has any way of dealing with even one of those three.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 03-13-2021 at 10:58 PM.

Isn't Rasengan really bad against regenerators? (i.e. Doomsday) Not really into Naruto, but asking for a friend.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Isn't Rasengan really bad against regenerators? (i.e. Doomsday) Not really into Naruto, but asking for a friend.
    It was introduced as something that should likely *really* mess up anything that has liquid inside of it by causing it to spiral wildly inside that thing and then explode out the back, but I don't recall it ever actual it doing that to a living target. The only version that I can think of that might specifically mess with regeneration is the Rasen Shuriken because it slashes everything caught in its blast radius to shreds at the cellular level, but Jiraya isn't able to perform that version.