Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What I always found interesting about Zan was that he does water and metal at the same time.

That could be a deadly combo if he used it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so that's canon, now? You don't have to have a bucket handy? lol... what if the metal part gets lost? is it his "costume" and his body is the water? Or... ????

I'm not sure that it's cannon. I think they just had it appear as a nod to the cartoon, because Gleek always seemed to have the bucket handy.

Wonder Twins: The Lesser Known Heroes Of Saturday Morning Cartoons

https://groovyhistory.com/wonder-twi...__wonder_twins

Have the modern Twins been sent to the LOSH world to hang out for a while? Could be for a couple of arcs. I wouldn't mind them showing up on the Stargirl show, too, in live action.
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 08-13-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Have the modern Twins been sent to the LOSH world to hang out for a while? Could be for a couple of arcs. I wouldn't mind them showing up on the Stargirl show, too, in live action.
    Hello Hypestyle.

I hadn't heard any plays of having Zan and Jayna appear in LOSH. Currently they're appearing in JLA. They've been in issues 64, 65, and 66. In 65, they actually used their powered, instead of just appearing in panels like the other issues.

Taika Waititi & 9 More MCU Filmmakers Who Should Do A DC Movie (& Which One)

Taika Waititi and many other filmmakers from the MCU have proven they know how to make a great comic book movie and should move to DC.

BY DEREK FARACI - PUBLISHED 6 DAYS AGO

One of the incredible strengths of the Marvel Cinematic Universe is just how good the people behind the camera have been. Kevin Feige and his team have consistently found directors - many of whom are not known for big-budget action films - that can zero in on the heart of Marvel's heroes and bring them to life.

A perfect example is James Gunn, who before Guardians of the Galaxy was best known for his low-budget hard 'R' material like Slither and Super. Feige knew that Gunn could bring the fun and heart of his films to the MCU and create something special. But to do that, Gunn did have to set aside some of the things he loves to do - namely lots of gore. That's where DC showed up, offering the director the chance to make g, which begs the question; what could other Marvel directors do with DC's characters?

https://www.cbr.com/taika-waititi-mc...rs-move-to-dc/

This was entry #3 on the list.

Jon Watts Can Take The Form Of The Wonder Twins

With Spider-Man: No Way Home coming this year and Marvel already signing Jon Watts to direct Fantastic Four, it doesn't look like the director will be leaving the MCU anytime soon, but if he happened to find some space in his schedule, there are plenty of DC properties he could be perfect for, with Wonder Twins standing out among them.

Watts captured the high school feel of the early Stan Lee and Steve Ditko Spider-Man stories wonderfully, and he could bring that same touch to DC's alien siblings by taking Mark Russell and Stephen Byrne's recent series and bringing it to life.

Iron Studios posted this on their Twitter feed yesterday. "Pending Licensing Approval".

Last edited by CellarDweller; 08-28-2021 at 08:20 AM.

Here's a video of the figures above, it's not in English, but you can change the captions to read in English.

You know it’s weird, I didn’t expect the Wonder Twins to be a big part of the vampire apocalypse

“ The future of the world is at stake as a battle to the death ensues between Batman and Hal Jordan! Will the vampiric Green Lantern be too much for the Dark Knight? Will the future of humanity be in the hands of…Jayna, vampire slayer? The bloody, bestselling series continues!”
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    You know it’s weird, I didn’t expect the Wonder Twins to be a big part of the vampire apocalypse

“ The future of the world is at stake as a battle to the death ensues between Batman and Hal Jordan! Will the vampiric Green Lantern be too much for the Dark Knight? Will the future of humanity be in the hands of…Jayna, vampire slayer? The bloody, bestselling series continues!”

Technically, the Wonder Twins aren't, as I understand it. LOL Hal Jordan killed Zan, so I'm assuming Jayna becomes a slayer out of a sense of vengeance.