Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Naomi is adopted, so the McDuffie name doesn't originate from her home world. In real life, she's named after Dwayne McDuffie, Static's deceased creator. So the name is just a meta reference and not really important to her story.
    I was thinking it was a reference to Dwayne McDuffie. I definitely think she has a connection to either Black Adam or Isis off this issue maybe even both

Ok My first DC purchase since Titans Rebirth Good 1st issue so far my only problem is why is Naomi the only teen on the team full of Grown Adults beside crimefighting what will she have in common with these other characters.at least bring in 1 or 2 more teen's for her to chill with Vibe.Bunker.Firestorm(Jason Raunch) Empress(Anita Fite) or even Aura from the Ravers just to name a few.also another thing Batman "Clark time to do the work...talk to me about 9th Metal"excuse me but this isn't your 1st time meeting Hawkgirl or any Hawkperson and you've always done your research on your team mates for back up incase someone goes evil but all of a sudden you need to know about 9th Metal ???
    Last edited by warzon; 03-18-2021 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Boring and generic with big, powerful looking, adult heroes and villains talking like high school teens. Typical Bendis.

Really tempted to drop this. Especially after Barry being in this instead of Wally despite what was said in IF.

But JLD is pretty good and the art is also decent so I'll give it another issue or so.
    I feel much the same. Does everybody have to talk like they are a teenager in a Bendis book?? I can’t take the villain serious at all because of that and his boring powers. This felt as bad as the first Rogol Zarr teaser that Bendis wrote in Action Comics 1000.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I like Marquez's Black Adam compared to the Finch one I always see but Supes is back to a normal dude body type. What happened?

Issue was fun tho. I wasn't pissed off like I was with Man of Steel.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Finally got around to it and read the issue. While it wasn't a masterpiece, it was the best JL thing i've read since Johns. I'm definitely giving Bendis a chance.

Way better than anything Hitch, Priest, Snyder, Tynion or Venditti wrote for this title. Looking forward to #60.