Default Babydoll vs Iron Monger

Babydoll's dream avatar vs Iron Monger from the first Iron Man movie.

I thought this was going to be about Baby Doll from the Batman cartoon for a minute there and was about to comment how huge a mismatch this was.

What baby doll is this?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    What baby doll is this?
    The one from "Sucker Punch"

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I thought this was going to be about Baby Doll from the Batman cartoon for a minute there and was about to comment how huge a mismatch this was.
    I was thinking of one of Crazy Jane’s personalities from Doom Patrol.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    The one from "Sucker Punch"
    I have to rewatch the movie but I think IM has this.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Okay, rewatched the fight sequences.

Babydoll....

1. Gets clocked multiple times by something strong enough to launch her literally over a hundred feet through the air, smashing through a very solid and thick 30' high door, and landing with sufficient impact to dig a furrow in the floor of a temple (basically stone blocks on dirt). The same opponent smashes the ground with its weapon, and the impact - though missing her - still sends her flying through the air (like a groundstrike) while smashing a crater in the ground. She gets right back up after each hit.

2. She blocks blows from the 20' tall statue hitting her with a long pole weapon with her (relatively) tiny katana, then overpowers her gigantic, superstrong opponent. Blocks more hits, they send her skidding along the ground (still standing) with her feet digging furrows in the ground. She's still fine.

3. She's agile enough to do stuff like 'leap over his gigantic, swinging naginata, and use it to springboard herself further along while it's swinging at her.' Also, fast enough to continuously outrun the aim of a giant samurai trying to track her with what looks like a 30mm Avenger cannon for an extended period of time.

4. Summons her qi or something and propels herself literally hundreds of feet in the air, slicing clear through another of these 20' tall armored samurai in the doing.

5. Stabs katana through armor plating and skullbone of giant dragon.

6. In the train fight scene (different video), she clearly is moving faster than the robots, who are moving as fast as humans can. I don't see any bullet-timing, but still...much faster than a normal human. She's also cutting through multiple robots with every swing of her sword. Now, we don't know how tough these robots are, but even if they're made of normal aircraft aluminum or something like that, she's still cutting through layers upon layers of metal with casual sweeps of her katana (like, in a silly spinning motion, she one-handed sweeps her katana through a robot's arm, the robot's chest, another robot's abdomen, then both legs of the next robot, all in one casual swing, sword still going after it cut through the legs with no sign of it slowing down).

I don't know if this is enough to take Iron Monger, frankly, as I don't recall IM's feats.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 03-15-2021 at 11:20 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I kinda wanna say babydoll takes this now.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

As you didn't specify which dream avatar, I am now picturing Cabaret Baby Doll dancing her heart out in the hopes that Stane falls asleep before she gets too tired to keep him distracted from instantly skooshing her.