Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow, someone finally made Kwannon a half-decent costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Right? Sadly, it's probably not going to be used in Hellions. The terrible costumes are that books' only problem.

Why didn't otherworld change peoples costume during XofSwords?

It's happened in New Mutants and now with Kwannon and Betsy.

Intriguing indeed.

Sounds by the interview that this is more her cup of tea writing wise. I like how she described Warren. I hope she's successful on this.

I am loving Warren's dress sense here. He looks good in a white suit. It matches his wings perfectly. Definitely looks like a guy ready to do business.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

It was a good interview, but I also thought the same about her pre-Excalibur interviews and that series has been pretty disappointing. I'm sort of in a hope for the best but expect the worst place when it comes to Howard's books. I am curious about the unannounced cast member, can't think of anybody who would fit the role of "corporate Robin Hood" that isn't already in a book.

Everett's looking good in that preview art.

A few guesses as to who some of the other cast members might be. I think that there will be more than just one. Just speculation. And, I already know that many are probably wrong.

Trinary is a great guess for a corporate "Robin Hood" type. Great choice as a character to hack enemy corporations. Many members of this forum have already suggested her for a member of this team, including myself.

I'm not sure if Mystique makes as much sense. She's pretty villainous, especially in her more recent stories. But, I guess that she could work.

Gambit would be perfect for the role of corporate Robin Hood. He has worked for that company in All New X-Factor, is a master thief, and is a pretty good guy a lot of times. He'd be perfect as a character to break into enemy corporations. I'm afraid we may get someone like Fantomex, though. I believe that it was FrostedEmma who pointed out in another thread that speculated on team members that Fantomex may owe Monet a favor, if I remember correctly.

Laura Kinney would make some sense. She could fill the role that Gambit might have.

I can't remember who all of the characters were who were part of the fan vote to determine who would be the last member of the X-Men picked by the fans. One of them might be in the comic.

I wish that the interview had given us the full cast.
    But, I really did like the interview. It gave some good insight into Howard views Warren and Monet.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I am loving Warren's dress sense here. He looks good in a white suit. It matches his wings perfectly. Definitely looks like a guy ready to do business.
    I don't know much about fashion, or what certain colors or clothing mean, but I do know a little bit about what means for a man to wear a white suit.
    It can symbolize that the man is searching for love, money, fame, attention, or notoriety.
    It's also a symbol of power. EDIT: the interview does talk about power.
    It's also used for men looking for blood. The red stains really stick out on a white suit.

None of these symbols would explain why Warren would choose to wear white, of course. I'm probably reading way to much into this.
    I just find it interesting.
    Last edited by Thievery; 03-15-2021 at 11:55 AM.

BANNED

Eh, those red stripes with collar design ruins the costume.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post

Looks like Lady Shiva.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post

Look here Marvel I have almost 30 years of Psylock/Kwannon wearing the samething...leave my childhood alone. LOL
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Warrens outfit reminds me of him during the original AoA crossover, where he owned Heaven.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Warrens outfit reminds me of him during the original AoA crossover, where he owned Heaven.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I thought that might be her gala costume.

Back to the book as a whole. I don't know how I feel about it. I do like Warren getting something to do, though.

Fantastic Member

Default X-Men Monday #99 – Tini Howard Answers Your X-Corp Questions

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/03/15/x-...howard-x-corp/

I'm kind of confused. Tini says she has a background in marketing, but I have no idea what the book she's promoting is about.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Wait, is this a glitch in the Matrix? Did Moira die again and reset the world back to last week?