Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think it might have been smarter to reveal which others characters would be on the regular cast. Note they only attrackt fans of Monet and Warren
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think it might have been smarter to reveal which others characters would be on the regular cast. Note they only attrackt fans of Monet and Warren
    Seems weird they wouldn't. Maybe it's a spoiler of sort?

Also, as someone who thinks Excalibur sucks, I'm much more optimistic about this.

Excalibur, more than any other X-book, was burdened with setting up X0fSwords/Apocalypse. I also don't think that even I done right, that Excalibur could really last. British politics, non-Psylocke Betsy and Otherworld aren't that interesting of concepts in the X-world. If they focused on the popular characters like Rogue and Gambit, then it wouldn't really be an Excalibur book.

This book, doesn't have weird abstract concepts to work with either (like magic), so that's another less problem.

However, if this book ends up like Excalibur than Tini will prob be remembered badly for years to come.

Warrens outfit reminds me of him during the original AoA crossover, where he owned Heaven.
    I was thinking the same thing.

I've posted the same thing enough now that i really don't even have to repeat myself but if this is a book about one token and a bunch of rich white mutants i'm out 100% so i'm going to wait on a few issues for this.

I know it may be true but that thing about warren having the perfect look to kill it in the board room left my mouth a little dry.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Those two must be the most well known characters on the team.

If trying to figure out who else is on the roster, I wouldn’t go with ones more popular than those two.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Those two must be the most well known characters on the team.

If trying to figure out who else is on the roster, I wouldn’t go with ones more popular than those two.
    Still, some lesser popular characters might win me over, like Vulcan, Sway, Neal Shaara, Lifeguard, Slipstream, ForgetMeNot or Marrow, while others, like Mondo, Maggot, Shark-Girl. Chamber, Feral, might make me decide not to buy it.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

BANNED

What do you have against FERAL?????

Is Fantomelle a mutant? I could see her fitting into the "corporate espionage" theme. Other cast members that make sense, to me at least, include Husk, Explodey Boy (just based off him being in the Empyre tie in), Anole, and Morph (the Changeling version or Deeds.)
    "I just came out to have a good time and I'm feeling very attacked right now"

"They’ve gotten more than rich. They’ve gone, in a sense, off the economic grid. And people who like to use scarcity to suppress others are gonna hate that. "

I'm so in.

I love these three.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I agree with this 100%. More of the X-Corp cast should have been revealed. I can understand having one surprise member that you keep secret, but the other characters that will appear need to be advertised in order to appeal to their fan bases.

It was revealed that Jamie Madrox would be a cast member. I really love Jamie, but that just isn't enough cast to reveal.

Fantastic Member

Default X-Men Monday #99 – Tini Howard Answers Your X-Corp Questions

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/03/15/x-...howard-x-corp/

I'm kind of confused. Tini says she has a background in marketing, but I have no idea what the book she's promoting is about.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Wait, is this a glitch in the Matrix? Did Moira die again and reset the world back to last week?

Isn't there a thread already about this edition of X-Men Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    Isn't there a thread already about this edition of X-Men Monday?
    I wouldn’t know, all her interview sound the same.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member

Their is

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nday-99-x-corp

The next one 100 is the 29th