Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I actually think he could do it, to be fair.

But I’m still convinced Butterball ranks as weakest.
    Again, agreeing on both points. Butterball is pretty much the weakest "tank anything" character that exists. And he makes a lovely car bumper.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

He's also a pretty good fix for limitless energy.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I wonder if Spider-Man could eat a Greneda and survive. I feel like no, but he can take blow much stronger than a Grenada’s blast to the head. I guess at best he’d lose half his jaw and be in a coma.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I wonder if Spider-Man could eat a Greneda and survive. I feel like no, but he can take blow much stronger than a Grenada’s blast to the head. I guess at best he’d lose half his jaw and be in a coma.
    No way. Peter would definitely be very deaded.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the muscle mage, yuri

I feel like Chamber or Xorn could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    By comic book standards, Spider-man is a weird character. He has superhuman strength but no invulnerability or armor, and just minimal superhuman toughness. Mostly he survives by dodging attacks. In theory, Spider-man should be constantly breaking his hands when he punches people at full strength, and snapping his bones during some of his superhuman lifting stunts. This was less of an issue early in his career, when he had relatively limited superhuman strength, but he gradually got stronger without getting proportionately tougher.

BANNED

Walter from the mask comics