Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I absolutely loved issue #1.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I thought it was a good first issue.

Extraordinary Member

Not bad,not bad at all.Little disappointed that we got no Spider-man or "The order" cameos but beggars can't be choosers.Parker even works for the same company so would have been cool to see him put in a word for her.Also I hope we don't get a fling type for this.That's what they usually do and it gets boring(Like the Spider-woman romance).That and Peter works well with her, as a friend ofc because Peter MJ are together.Although would be great to have a scene where they try to control themselves to not jump each others bones LOL.Do Peter and Cindy still have the pheromones situation or did the find a way around that?This is a 5 issue mini right?Do we know how she got her investigative skills?BLack Cat or Eziekiel?The solicits sound cool.Please help with the questions

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Not bad,not bad at all.Little disappointed that we got no Spider-man or "The order" cameos but beggars can't be choosers.Parker even works for the same company so would have been cool to see him put in a word for her.Also I hope we don't get a fling type for this.That's what they usually do and it gets boring(Like the Spider-woman romance).That and Peter works well with her, as a friend ofc because Peter MJ are together.Although would be great to have a scene where they try to control themselves to not jump each others bones LOL.Do Peter and Cindy still have the pheromones situation or did the find a way around that?This is a 5 issue mini right?Do we know how she got her investigative skills?BLack Cat or Eziekiel?The solicits sound cool.Please help with the questions
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure they could intersect sooner or later. No, the pheromones haven't been a thing since Spider-Verse ended and her first solo series by Robbie Thompson launched. It's a good question how she learned her investigative skills, though I'd presume she'd been practicing under J. Jonah Jameson's mentorship, as say what you will about him and his (former) vendetta against Spider-Man, he does know how to put two and two together to get a story. Speaking of Jameson, given that he knows Peter's Spider-Man and has been working with him since, and now he's hired Cindy in her guise as Silk to be his bodyguard . . . I wonder how long it'll take before he finds out Cindy is Silk.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Well, technically she was an undercover cop for her second volume, so maybe Mockingbird taught her a thing or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, technically she was an undercover cop for her second volume, so maybe Mockingbird taught her a thing or two.
    Also, Jessica has mentored her as well. So Cindy has learned a thing or two about investigation between Jess and Bobbi for sure.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Mighty Member

This was an enjoyable read, a solid start to this new series looking forward to the next issue

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure they could intersect sooner or later. No, the pheromones haven't been a thing since Spider-Verse ended and her first solo series by Robbie Thompson launched. It's a good question how she learned her investigative skills, though I'd presume she'd been practicing under J. Jonah Jameson's mentorship, as say what you will about him and his (former) vendetta against Spider-Man, he does know how to put two and two together to get a story. Speaking of Jameson, given that he knows Peter's Spider-Man and has been working with him since, and now he's hired Cindy in her guise as Silk to be his bodyguard . . . I wonder how long it'll take before he finds out Cindy is Silk.
    I hope we get an explanation as to how they resolved the pheromone problem.I get the feeling Jonah knows who Cindy is.Her costume doesn't hide her face all that well.Also Jonah was calm at her and not screaming that she was a menace or copycat(I know he doesn't have problems with Peter anymore but still).I was hoping for a mentor type relation with Peter showing her the ropes of both journalism at threats and menaces and the crimefighting.

Didn't Jonah learn who Cindy was during Clone Conspiracy or am I remembering incorrectly?

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Didn't Jonah learn who Cindy was during Clone Conspiracy or am I remembering incorrectly?
    I feel like you might be right, but it might not have actually happened. I'd have to re-read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You know what's weird? Peter's working for Threats and Menaces in his superhero guise too - but not as Peter Parker. Cindy ending up hired as a bodyguard was circumstantial. He could've easily asked Peter to do it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You know what's weird? Peter's working for Threats and Menaces in his superhero guise too - but not as Peter Parker. Cindy ending up hired as a bodyguard was circumstantial. He could've easily asked Peter to do it.
    This story could have taken place prior to Peter getting hired. Plus he just got his job too it seem
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    She had to disguise herself as "Silkworm" so Jonah wouldn't catch onto Silk being in San Francisco at the same time Cindy Moon was and put two and two together, so as far as I'd recall, he still wouldn't know who she was --- even though he should by now since he learned who Spider-Man was.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

What is up with the cat demon?

Does anyone know about that yet?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    What is up with the cat demon?

Does anyone know about that yet?
    He's one of the villians. I like him.