Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

REPORT: Spider-Man Spinoff Silk Eyes Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Star for Lead

Sony and Amazon's Silk TV show has landed a showrunner, and producers Lord and Miller are eyeing a Chilling Adventures of Sabrina actor for the lead.

Sony Pictures Television has found a showrunner for their Silk series on Amazon, and the company has its eyes on a lead actor.
    To read more go here.
    https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-spino...runner-amazon/

Sony's Spider-Man TV Series Spin-off SILK gets Watchmen Producer as Showrunner

Silk TV Series Adds Watchmen Producer as Showrunner

Amazon Prime Video's upcoming live-action Silk TV series adds Watchmen producer Tom Spezialy as series head.

To read more go here.
    https://www.cbr.com/silk-adds-watchm...as-showrunner/

Ultimate Member

So if this is on Amazon, will it still connect to any other series?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So if this is on Amazon, will it still connect to any other series?
    Does it need to?

Extraordinary Member

On question
    I read somewhere that in this series she is a scientist and that she self-isolates after getting powers?
    And that she can not help herself when it comes to helping people?
    Is this true?
    If so this is so disappointing

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Does it need to?
    Not necessarily. I'm just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    On question
    I read somewhere that in this series she is a scientist and that she self-isolates after getting powers?
    Is this true?
    Source please.
    Not necessarily. I'm just curious
    I guess it's part of the Sonyverse but that's not much of a thing yet. She does have an arc with Black Cat so that's one tie in/plot potential.

There are other heroes that pop up but I'd figure they'd just replace them with different ones.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 06-26-2021 at 02:38 PM.

Ultimate Member

Source please.

I guess it's part of the Sonyverse but that's not much of a thing yet. She does have an arc with Black Cat so that's one tie in/plot potential.

There are other heroes that pop up but I'd figure they'd just replace them with different ones.
    Ok. I guess it would be cool if she crossed over with other characters. Idk if it's necessary

Ok. I guess it would be cool if she crossed over with other characters. Idk if it's necessary
    If anything, she could always introduce other Sony characters. Most of the DC shows tend to introduce other heroes/villians.

Ultimate Member

If anything, she could always introduce other Sony characters. Most of the DC shows tend to introduce other heroes/villians.
    That's possible. Idk exactly what'll be in this show but I guess it's too early to say

On question
    Is this true?
    We really don't know anything about this series so far. Will they go with the exact same origin? I have my doubts, introducing the whole totem concept, Ezekiel, the Inheritors...

I imagine the scientist thing came from the original casting from Homecoming. In Peter's group of geniuses there was a Asian girl named Cindy, presumably originally introduced to become Silk later on. However, she completely disappeared in FFH, and I doubt they'll retake this "Cindy" from HC for the Amazon show.

Ultimate Member

Cindy in Homecoming was probably just an Easter egg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    We really don't know anything about this series so far. Will they go with the exact same origin? I have my doubts, introducing the whole totem concept, Ezekiel, the Inheritors...

I imagine the scientist thing came from the original casting from Homecoming. In Peter's group of geniuses there was a Asian girl named Cindy, presumably originally introduced to become Silk later on. However, she completely disappeared in FFH, and I doubt they'll retake this "Cindy" from HC for the Amazon show.
    Oh okay.
    I just wanted to know if this was true.
    If nothing is confirmed then I'll have to wait and see promos before forming an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post

Maybe she wasn't Snapped? That would explain why she's not around in Far From Home - she would've already graduated.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe she wasn't Snapped? That would explain why she's not around in Far From Home - she would've already graduated.
    Is she part of the MCU or the SPUMC or something else?

Is she part of the MCU or the SPUMC or something else?
    I think this show isn't set in the MCU. So she would be seperate from the Cindy in Homecoming.