Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Storm's going to announce her departure from the Marauders as well.
    Isnt she leaving marauders before the gala?
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Now I'm curious how the guests are going to be dressed, especially since there might be Av*ngers there
    I’m imagining them showing up in Phoenix outfits after that lil tournament they’re having and immediately getting shown the door.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    We still need looks from Iceman, Magik, Dazzler, Nightcrawler, Jubilee, Selene, Kwannon, ext.

Also looking forward to what the House of M will be wearing. As people said, I’m sure Magneto will incorporate metal in his look in some innovative way but Lorna will go full out royalty and accessorize the house down boots:
    Maybe he'll dig out his Erik The Red outfit?

Otherwise will be interesting which unexpected mutants might show up. Especialy those less suited for fancy outfits.

I wonder whos all going to the gala though tbh, realistically i can see the rest of marauders going and all of the council, as well as gambit since hes probably going to be rogues date. I imagine Magik will make an appearance as well, same with Logan
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    I’m dying to see Sinister!

Please Dauterman give us a croqui for all major x-chars!
    Sinister just may outdo the ladies just outta pettiness and being extra. I don’t see why not all the Quiet Council members not being there as they should be the lead representation of the event being Krakoa’s government circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Maybe he'll dig out his Erik The Red outfit?

Otherwise will be interesting which unexpected mutants might show up. Especialy those less suited for fancy outfits.
    Magneto has done the Erik the Red costume too? My lord what silver age male X-Man hasn’t? And it looks like a little bit of kink is being expressed in some of these looks so why not come in that gear?
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I wonder whos all going to the gala though tbh, realistically i can see the rest of marauders going and all of the council, as well as gambit since hes probably going to be rogues date. I imagine Magik will make an appearance as well, same with Logan
    I need Magik’s look now. I can only imagine her topping Rachel and wearing flaming demonic bondage gear and her goat legs.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Astonishing Member

Magneto has done the Erik the Red costume too? My lord what silver age male X-Man hasn’t? And it looks like a little bit of kink is being expressed in some of these looks so why not come in that gear?
    Back in the 90's he disguised himself as Erik The Red to expose Gambit's involvement in the mutant massacre. I tried to remember Magneto's weirdest outfits and that one came to my mind.

OMG I forgot about Sinister lol. He's never going to stop talking about capes and who's out-caping him!

Magneto's going to look so daddy for this and I can't wait. I really want to see Bishop, Forge, Black Tom, Dani, Jubilee, Kwannon, Greycrow, Vulcan, and Lorna!

Wonder why they're holding back on Logan??

We still need looks from Iceman, Magik, Dazzler, Nightcrawler, Jubilee, Selene, Kwannon, ext.

Also looking forward to what the House of M will be wearing. As people said, I’m sure Magneto will incorporate metal in his look in some innovative way but Lorna will go full out royalty and accessorize the house down boots:

Attachment 107373
    I'm expecting I'll have a lot to say about her design when I see it. I think it will say a lot about how Marvel sees her.

I also think both the framing/story of the event and the outcome of the vote will heavily impact my thoughts on whatever design they use for her. The same costume hits differently if she's getting a lot of focused attention vs if she's a random person in a crowd on one panel.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I'm expecting I'll have a lot to say about her design when I see it. I think it will say a lot about how Marvel sees her.

I also think both the framing/story of the event and the outcome of the vote will heavily impact my thoughts on whatever design they use for her. The same costume hits differently if she's getting a lot of focused attention vs if she's a random person in a crowd on one panel.
    I’m Sure Lorna will look fabulous, based on how she hasn’t been afraid to take risks with her fashion and switch up her looks every now and then without changing who she is. Also writers like Hickman and Williams haven’t been able to get enough of her since the start of Krakoa and she will stand out among the crowd if she accompanies Magneto to the event.

I’m Sure Lorna will look fabulous, based on how she hasn’t been afraid to take risks with her fashion and switch up her looks every now and then without changing who she is. Also writers like Hickman and Williams haven’t been able to get enough of her since the start of Krakoa and she will stand out among the crowd if she accompanies Magneto to the event.
    It's not really a matter of if she'll look fabulous, but what design choices they make and what elements they choose to emphasize. We see in Rachel's design that they chose to emphasize her Hound background. We see in Storm's design that they chose to incorporate her powers. Marvel's choices in Lorna's design will be a window into what they believe should be emphasized for a variety of reasons. The impact of those choices will also differ based on her usage in the event, usage of other characters in the event, and future plans for her. There's a lot of elements in play for analysis.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

You know, stepping back a bit, Scott's costume isn't so bad when i remember he is a general and this is a state party and despite that there could be danger. So i could see a sort of theme with the generals and scott being heavily "armored" makes sense. Even the wider visor which can mean larger access to his powers makes sense. Still not crazy about the look but his outfit makes the most sense given his position.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Toot: Rogue, Penance, Emma 3

Meh: Storm and Jean. Stylish, but also looks like a regular outfit for both. Especially Storm

Boot: Everyone else. Emma looks ridiculous in the first outfit and cheap in the second. I know Rachel is making a statement, dressing like a traumatizing period in her life, but its literally a look that got sent home on Drag Race. Warren looks like he's on his way to meet his harem. Cyclops looks like his regular outfit but not stylish like Storm and Jean. Kitty is completely unrecognizable; I had to see her name to realize it was even her. She looks like she threw a jacket over another outfit, resulting in a mess. Betsy is the most forgettable; she looks like she's trying to combine Sailor Moon with her Captain Britain outfit and its not working.

I do wish there were some non normal mutant designs though like nightcrawler or beast in the preview simply because i imagine if anyone in the MU was reading this issue of Entertainment weekly they would be like " Do we hate mutants because they beaituful?" Every last one of them in the EW article have model physiques and good looks.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Love watching Monet's star rise!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/