Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Pulling over from another thread to avoid from derailing it:
    The Avengers have always held press conferences for new teams. This is the same but more fun.

BANNED

Lorna's dress... is a magnetic wave pattern... omfg

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The Avengers have always held press conferences for new teams. This is the same but more fun.
    Yeah but in this cases they were actually official Avengers teams, which seems different if the idea is that this team is supposed to not be at the behest of/on behalf of the Krakoan government.

BANNED

and just creative, exciting, thought provoking, modern

Yeah but in this cases they were actually official Avengers teams, which seems different if the idea is that this team is supposed to not be at the behest of/on behalf of the Krakoan government.
    The Avengers were not part of the American government but they were invited to events and had some support.

The X-Men will be the same. Cyclops is going to be a co-leader and Captain Commander at the same time. The X-Men are not opposed to Krakoa, they are part of Krakoa but not under the control of the Council. Just like Avengers in USA.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Thank you!

The gays are already feasting on this event. Marvel, great move. I can't get enough of the looks.

The Avengers were not part of the American government but they were invited to events and had some support.

The X-Men will be the same. Cyclops is going to be a co-leader and Captain Commander at the same time. The X-Men are not opposed to Krakoa, they are part of Krakoa but not under the control of the Council. Just like Avengers in USA.
    I thought the whole idea with Jean leaving was because the Council publicly disavowed the X-Men and that you couldn't be part of the government and also on a rogue team?

im not opposed to the outfits.

but god damn can we get on with Hox/Pox storylines? is the vote storyline going to be a summer event? marvel is seriously meandering through this title.is hickman even steering this ship anymore.
    Marvel and DC comics are no different than the food at McDonalds. It will fill you up but in the end bad for your health. Read more independent publishers. Get away from the corporate homogenous cookie cutter fast food comics.

I thought the whole idea with Jean leaving was because the Council publicly disavowed the X-Men and that you couldn't be part of the government and also on a rogue team?
    No, Cyclops said that to be a x-men she can't be on quiet council and she accepted that BS

Dang Jean's look even better in action. Storm and Jean are costume ready in all the pics. Rogue too.

Pixie looks like she pulled out grandma's finest sunday outfit to wear to the gala.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Maybe I misread or it's just been a while since I kind of was exhausted by Swords but didn't the council ban use of the term X-Men?

Fantastic Member

Probably one of the few people that still love the Avengers. I want to see the friendships/relationships between the Avengers and Wolverine, Jean Grey, Storm and Charles, strengthened.

All the looks are ok, for me the standouts are Storm, Warren, Jean, Rogue and Monet.

They are not a rogue team, they are simply not under the control of the Council.

They want it to be something parallel to the Council. I repeat, it's the same status quo that the Avengers have most of the time. They are not a legal force but the government is not trying to suppress them either.

Quote Originally Posted by ospfwildcard View Post

but god damn can we get on with Hox/Pox storylines? is the vote storyline going to be a summer event? marvel is seriously meandering through this title.is hickman even steering this ship anymore.
    X-Men is right now with Homo novissima and the next issue is about Nimrod...

Quote Originally Posted by ospfwildcard View Post

Seems like summer event is hellfire gala. The voting is for the x-men team that will be revealed on Gala.

Hickman is writing too few books and it is everything so disjointed