Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I still have to say I expected more from Emma she could have came harder. Of the 3 this is still the best though.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I still have to say I expected more from Emma she could have came harder.
    I got to disagree this is very sickening to me, i really think she gobbled with this look. From the long diamond strands accenting her diamond form and to those heels. Its so simple and yet so chic and elegant.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Its interesting to see how the straight and the gay forum members react to the fashion choices. Intriguing indeed.

Whats going to be even more interesting is seeing how the gay male artist and the straight male artist interpret these in their interior art.

Pepe is already coming through with that cover. Foxing eh man. So good.

Asrar didn't draw the designs as good on his cover IMO.

I was hoping we'd see Reis Hellfire Gala art.

And also to see what designs they came up with for characters that Dauterman didn't get to in their own issues.

I think Sara Pichelli will do great.

But the straight dudes. Oh my oh my. Come through for us.

Actually, I guess Russell Dauterman is the only one and he's only doing 1/3 of an X-Men issue.

I'm concerned for Excalibur interiors.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Emma is flawless couture perfection giving me "scandalous" Ri-Ri vibes...LOVE
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I got to disagree this is very sickening to me, i really think she gobbled with this look. From the long diamond strands accenting her diamond form and to those heels. Its so simple and yet so chic and elegant.
    No this outfit is shitting the heels especially are everything! I meant overall sis had 3 outfits & the first 2 were kind of weak for me, was expecting a little more from her!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Actually, I guess Russell Dauterman is the only one and he's only doing 1/3 of an X-Men issue.
    The only what? Gay male artist? Because Marcus To and Lucas Werneck are also gay I believe, and there are others I'm not really sure about.

Its interesting to see how the straight and the gay forum members react to the fashion choices. Intriguing indeed.

Whats going to be even more interesting is seeing how the gay male artist and the straight male artist interpret these in their interior art.

Pepe is already coming through with that cover. Foxing eh man. So good.

Asrar didn't draw the designs as good on his cover IMO.

I was hoping we'd see Reis Hellfire Gala art.

And also to see what designs they came up with for characters that Dauterman didn't get to in their own issues.

I think Sara Pichelli will do great.

But the straight dudes. Oh my oh my. Come through for us.

I'm concerned for Excalibur interiors.
    don't put so much pressure on those poor straight souls!!!

yeah, that's very J-Lo. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    The only what? Gay male artist? Because Marcus To and Lucas Werneck are also gay I believe, and there are others I'm not really sure about.
    Yesssss. I forgot Lukas Werneck is also doing some of this issue. I feel like To has a gf from IG. But I may be wrong. Even if he is I'm still concerned for Excalibur interiors.

Well...I'm gay. And I find most of these outfits utterly ridiculous. But my "fashion sense" consists of a daily black/gray t-shirt & joggers...so Nina Garcia, I am not.

I actually really like Rogue's! And I have to give it up to Dauterman, the idea of Storm wearing weather...pretty brilliant.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    don't put so much pressure on those poor straight souls!!!
    *Bursts into "Poor Unfortunate Souls" in my Ursula voice.

And that song will be stuck with me for the rest of the day.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I'm gay and I like all of them except Rachel, Kate, and Scotts. But at least Dauterman gave him cakes.

BANNED

I think betsy will get a conecting variant too, since rogue got the excalibur design sheet one, betsy will probably get the conecting one EHEHE

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Yesssss. I forgot Lukas Werneck is also doing some of this issue. I feel like To has a gf from IG. But I may be wrong. Even if he is I'm still concerned for Excalibur interiors.
    Oh, To does mention having a gf, that's surprising for someone who draws as much TimKon fanart as he does.

I'm gay and I like all of them except Rachel, Kate, and Scotts. But at least Dauterman gave him cakes.
    The thing I like about Scott's are the little ways that it echoes Jean's look, the shoulder pads, the lines of the torso. It's complementary to her outfit without competing with it, with Scott I think that's the best we can hope for.

So do we all agree that Prodigy dressed Eye Boy?