Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The craziest thing is most of these are less revealing outfits than Emma's normally worn

Needs more Dani Moonstar
    GrindrStone(D)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I thought we would have gotten more variant cover looks by now.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Me too! But overall it’s been the most exciting x-week in a while... even if these are just for a one off event. Nothing like lewks to get everyone’s attention lol.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Some of these designs definitely are inspired by the Morrison era with the X's on their ankles. Some look hideous. I like this though. Along with Jeans, Storms and Rogues for the girls.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Logan’s gonna show up wearing this, but like, the Gucci version.

The only one I can find of his asgardian outfit online. I didn't feel like scanning today and the stuff that comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I would love to see him design a look for every mutant. Like everyone we won’t actually see in the books. Compile it into a book with his notes about the choices he made for each character. I’d buy that for sure. Official Handbook but make it fashion. Ha
    IMO

Best: Jean, storm, Emma 2 and 3
    Worst: Emma 1, angel, Rachel
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    No we're reading the same books, different taste though i guess. Rushing something as a new era thats here to stay just clearly isn't in Hickman's notes.
    I dont think hickman is driving this car anymore.
    Marvel and DC comics are no different than the food at McDonalds. It will fill you up but in the end bad for your health. Read more independent publishers. Get away from the corporate homogenous cookie cutter fast food comics.

Quote Originally Posted by ospfwildcard View Post
    I dont think hickman is driving this car anymore.
    What do you mean by that?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Regardless what some may think and feel...HiX-Man is still very much "driving the car".
    He may not be writing more than one book but he's certainly overseeing the entire trajectory of this era. From a few early articles and interviews given by JDW, I gather he came on with an expansive vision and a certain degree of autonomy, without which he would not have agreed to be "Head of X" for the duration.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Regardless what some may think and feel...HiX-Man is still very much "driving the car".
    He may not be writing more than one book but he's certainly overseeing the entire trajectory of this era. From a few early articles and interviews given by JDW, I gather he came on with an expansive vision and a certain degree of autonomy, without which he would not have agreed to be "Head of X" for the duration.
    Precisely. I really don't see how that is in anyway confusing. It's in every book after all.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Period.

This era has structure, design and a plan for years to come.
    Something the x-men hasn't had in decades, Hickman's themes are still there, he's not writing every book and thats actually lovely.
    I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Right...this has nothing to do with looking 'expensive ' or being snobby...this is about mutant prosperity and a new, fresh era opening up even more. The x-verse was a rehashed shell of what it used to be back before HoX. Mutants will always be in constant struggle for survival so why not come together and make the mess appealing again...gloom and doom stopped selling for a reason.

Krakoa isn't perfect but that's where it gets fun. New stories, characters, themes etc. Its that simple for readers like me who LOATHED the last two decades. No offense to those who enjoyed them..
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. And I hope this sticks around for years to come. I don't want to see the X-Men back in Westchester again.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. And I hope this sticks around for years to come. I don't want to see the X-Men back in Westchester again.
    Ditto. For all the unanswered questions about this era, it's super-interesting, and *tons* of mutants I never expected to see get any development, like Black Tom and Christian Frost and Kwannon, are getting some development. I would not have picked half the oddballs they chose (Nanny?), but that's the only way I'd ever get to see half the oddballs I *want* to see! (Frenzy!)

And the unanswered questions are at least fodder for the future.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    yeah, that's very J-Lo. I love it.
    Sister says Bleh. No way a Woman is going to take a single step in shoes like those without wrecking their feet first.