Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

some ideas how some of these could translate into new uniforms down the road:

- Jean could have this exact look minus the cape and the open high heels.
    - Cyclops could have this look but with his regular visor.
    - Betsy could have this but swap the mini skirt for pants... also loose the make up, flower crown and keep her hair down.
    - Rogue could loose the shades, the over the top colar and change the green for a lighter tone.
    - Emma could have the look 2 but with longer boots and without the headpiece.

The rest of them I'm actually happy with their current looks...well except Kate, but she's always terribly dressed so I don't even bother with her.
    A picture would last longer darling...

My favorites are Storm, Betsy, and Rogue.

Emma's last look looks like she wants to hide in plain sight under a waterfall and Cyclops looks like he stole his "sidekick" outfit from COTA.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Someone reset the "days since Rachel's character revolved around her being a hound" counter.

Also interestingly enough Storm is actually officially the senior x-man giving she has not died. Though it was still weird reading it when two of the 05 are right there.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Rachels is definitely out there. But if thats what she wanted to express good for her.

I expected Betsy in something else but im not hating it.

Do we know who the interior artists are for each issue? I'm concerned about some.
    Last edited by CGAR; 03-16-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

of the boys i like both as it seems to mirror their personalities. angel of course is going to give you "i have money" look and cyclops a conservative look. I'm curious to see what the other men will wear.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I like them. I think people are expecting all the looks to look good. It's inspired by the Met Gala. it's supposed to be outrageous. Some of the outfits can be hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Can we have Magneto literally wear metal there
    He should wear an outfit made from liquid mercury that continuously slithers around his body. That would be hot.

I know I'm in the minority, but I LOVE Rachel's extreme and edgy look I have been missing since her Excalibur days. But my absolute favorite is my Queen Ororo, literally serving weather-girl realness. I'm so glad Jean is out of the damn mini-dress. Warren is sexy as hell. Betsy is fashion.com - Rogue is stylish. Scott is thick-thick. (not liking the visor, though). But Emma... baby - that Ice-b##th is feeding the children diamonds. Love it all -- but Kate; her bad taste in fashion is canon.

I want to see Kurt, Dazzler, Bobby and Christen.

Logan can skip the Gala.
    Last edited by Alphaxman; 03-16-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

We need a mutant Joan Rivers to oversee the red carpet live event for everyone entering the Gala.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    He should wear an outfit made from liquid mercury that continuously slithers around his body. That would be hot.
    YES please!!!!

I love Kate's look. It definitely speaks to her penchant for combining different styles to create something that's uniquely her. This look is giving me Betsy Johnson vibes and I LOVE Betsy J.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-16-2021 at 01:27 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Sneak peek of Logan’s gala outfit...
    E82F6F92-1CC5-40B8-A9FB-D1DB981F0A5E.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    One of my Polaris headcanons has always been Lorna creating her costume out of metal. I've even commissioned a couple pieces where she uses her powers to put her costume together this way (though they're NSFW so I can't really post them here).
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Rachel's seems so... wrong. Patterning herself so much after her oppressors seems too twisted.

Scott is so much a Space Cop of the Future.

Warren is an Influencer, confirmed.

And Maxima is about to start some beef with Jean:

I love them all except Rachel, I don't know why they keep invoking the hound thing...

Last edited by 9th.; 03-16-2021 at 02:19 PM.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8