• Miss Sinister

13 11.11%
  • Other

13 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Would be interesting if Banner/Immortal Hulk crashed the gala assuming he wasn't formally invited. Emma thinking that he's too low class or unimportant to attend and he shows up anyway, talk about fireworks. Maybe the "One Below All" could be his plus one.
    Hulk Crash!
    My flag is bacon.

How about Sabretooth? It would be crazy for it to be revealed that the one they sent to the pits was actually a Sinister clone and the original appears and is pissed at what they did to what they thought was him

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How about Sabretooth? It would be crazy for it to be revealed that the one they sent to the pits was actually a Sinister clone and the original appears and is pissed at what they did to what they thought was him
    What exactly is he supposed to do?
    Considering the gathering of some of the most powerfull mutants around, plus the Avengers and the Fantastic Four, he would get yeeted out of the building and right into the pit in record time, while someone makes all the normal human guests who don't have psy shields believe someone just dropped some glasses.

Perhaps it's just my apathy towards the idea of Sabertooth as a "great villain", that i find him utterly incapable of being a major danger beyond his ability to kill invididuals and haunt Wolverine.

Hence not really seeing a convincing scenario where he would "crash" the gala in any meaningfull way.

Also i still think the bigger jackpot any villain could reach for would be to use the fact that all these mutant heros being off Krakoa to actualy do something there.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    What exactly is he supposed to do?
    Considering the gathering of some of the most powerfull mutants around, plus the Avengers and the Fantastic Four, he would get yeeted out of the building and right into the pit in record time, while someone makes all the normal human guests who don't have psy shields believe someone just dropped some glasses.

Perhaps it's just my apathy towards the idea of Sabertooth as a "great villain", that i find him utterly incapable of being a major danger beyond his ability to kill invididuals and haunt Wolverine.

Hence not really seeing a convincing scenario where he would "crash" the gala in any meaningfull way.

Also i still think the bigger jackpot any villain could reach for would be to use the fact that all these mutant heros being off Krakoa to actualy do something there.
    He wouldnt be able to do anything but his presence would highlight a flaw in Krakoan government as Sabretooth never got a trial. He was just sentenced and condemned without much debate. Maybe that could be the impetus for why Magneto gets a trial if he too ends up committing similar crimes

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He wouldnt be able to do anything but his presence would highlight a flaw in Krakoan government as Sabretooth never got a trial. He was just sentenced and condemned without much debate. Maybe that could be the impetus for why Magneto gets a trial if he too ends up committing similar crimes
    Ah the Lokasenna type scenario? Got it.

Though a more, how do i put it, interesting/layered character would be a better choice, in my opinion. But they didn't officialy threw anyone else so prominently into the pit (there was the guy in that She-Hulk comic with Wolverine but he wasn't of any importance nor ever noted to have been thrown in), so he is the only one to chose from i guess.

Astonishing Member

Is Sabertooth's fate even public knowledge?

Mighty Member

The Punisher should crash the gala, Frank walks up in the joint sporting a dapper tux and an arsenal of weapons. In fact the weapons could be part of his gala ensemble, a gun suit if you will. Ready to bust a cap in the ass of anyone who gives him the side eye, maybe Conan could tag along. Emma would be beyond mortified, Logan would vouch for them and get shitfaced with them too, it would be great.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Letting frank anywhere near a party filled with both former and barely-former villains is a disaster in the making. X-Force should get matching tattoos with his face on it to specifically know not to let him in lmao

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Letting frank anywhere near a party filled with both former and barely-former villains is a disaster in the making. X-Force should get matching tattoos with his face on it to specifically know not to let him in lmao
    Oh yeah.Otherwise we will get a sequel to the secret wars moment

Pretty sure Legion is going to be the one is the Way of X tie is any indication.

Cyclops should invite the Champions if only to stick it to the aAvengers.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    How exactly is that supposed to work and why would they need to stick it to them to begin with?

Aren't they the kids Cyclops granted asylum to?
    My flag is bacon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Why would he do that?Also why would avengers give a damn if they were invited.The avengers are guests as well.

I think Ghost Rider should crash it.

Everyone else is in their fancy dress-up clothes and he just shows up in his regular blue jeans and leather jacket complaining that there isn't enough hellfire in this Hellfire Club.