• Other

13 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why not?

Just one of the girls!
    OH MY GOD! Thank you for that.

I think Saturnyne, Maddie and Destiny would all be fab choices for a lot of drama.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Wait, wasn't the big thing about this event to establish the new, not-beholden-to-the-council X-Men team? Why are the council involved with that?
    It wasn't made only for that reason, though it's now the main event of the night.

Wait, wasn't the big thing about this event to establish the new, not-beholden-to-the-council X-Men team? Why are the council involved with that?
    Why wouldnt the council be invited to the biggest event on Krakoa? We already have designs for Kitty, Emma, and Storm, all three of whom are on teh QC

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Okay so first:
    i almost went into ancester land laughing so thanks.
    second:
    They look so good as an essamble, could you make a serious one? they jus ugh i love this somuch
    I want one too with Storm and Emma in her 2nd or 3rd looks. <3
    A picture would last longer darling...

Stryfe because I want to see how he brings high fashion spotlight to his nips.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why wouldnt the council be invited to the biggest event on Krakoa? We already have designs for Kitty, Emma, and Storm, all three of whom are on teh QC
    I think I may have gotten confused with whether "The new X-Men will be revealed during the Hellfire Gala event" to mean the comic event or the actual, in-story gala. I assumed something would happen during the gala, like an attack or something, that would cause the new team to have to take action, which is why it's set to last for so long

So Krakoa is having a formal unveiling for a team of what are essentially vigilantes?
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 03-17-2021 at 10:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the mutants from Arakko. Surely they will be mad about not being invited to a party after they've had nothing but war for hundreds of years.

Isca should wear something so outrageous it will make Rachel's costume look like a nun dress, because nobody can beat her at outrageousness, or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Something like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Maddie... wearing the same dress as Jean.
    Destiny... because we haven't had any Moira drama in far too long.
    Scarlet Witch... to see the mutant lose their minds (and possibly powers).
    Noticing that the resurrection protocols are a de facto defense against depowering for most mutants. If you lose your powers, you can die and resurrect to get them back.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Noticing that the resurrection protocols are a de facto defense against depowering for most mutants. If you lose your powers, you can die and resurrect to get them back.
    Unless the people who get depowered are, well, the ones who bring people back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    He is high fashion personified haha

BANNED

Id rather get onslaught than any avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm surprised nobody mentioned the mutants from Arakko. Surely they will be mad about not being invited to a party after they've had nothing but war for hundreds of years.
    It would take some convincing to get Arakkans to accept the invite. They probably think partying and fashion are for weaklings. I do want them there, because I don’t know if the human nations have been made aware that the population of mutants tripled after x of swords.

I think I may have gotten confused with whether "The new X-Men will be revealed during the Hellfire Gala event" to mean the comic event or the actual, in-story gala. I assumed something would happen during the gala, like an attack or something, that would cause the new team to have to take action, which is why it's set to last for so long

So Krakoa is having a formal unveiling for a team of what are essentially vigilantes?
    In terms of why it's lasting so long, from my understanding, it's not an event in the same way as X of Swords where it's 12 sequential issues. It's 12 issues, 1 issue each for 11 ongoings plus a one-shot, that all take place within the storylines of their normal ongoings but depict something happening at this same event. So Excalibur and X-Force are telling different stories both set around the gala, not one super long story.

My choices

Moiria and Future Nimrod lol