Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NEVER FORGET & ALWAYS IN MY <3

mutant sex is weird <3
    Last edited by zvrk; 03-19-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by zvrk View Post

mutant sex is weird <3
    The real power couple, loved Age of X as a whole and these two in particular

mutant sex is weird <3
    Speakin of, is Age of X better in the original tpb or HC or in the recently released Milestone tpb?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    The real power couple, loved Age of X as a whole and these two in particular
    They're electric.

Shame that Carey didn't get to do Age of X II.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Speakin of, is Age of X better in the original tpb or HC or in the recently released Milestone tpb?
    I really am a wrong person to ask that, since I'm all about hardcovers.

mutant sex is weird <3
    I ship it XD.

Shame that Carey didn't get to do Age of X II..
    Its for the best. Comic book sequels are almost always terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its for the best. Comic book sequels are almost always terrible
    Fall of the Nww Mutants was pretty good
    GrindrStone(D)

mutant sex is weird <3
    This is an underrated moment from an underrated romance. As much as I love the Scott/Jean romance, he and Frenzy had something special. And scenes like this prove why.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I love that she referenced Age of X and Cable being a 'stepson' in regard to her feelings for Cyclops. Who knows this may be explored later.Though I kind of don't get her concept of 'hurt' ..if she can't be hurt , how does she know what she is dishing out fits the definition?.All said great issue the bodyslide chase was great.Hope we can get this kind of moment in future movies of two teleporters fighting
    Yeah, those parts were great. Totally agreed on the points above.

I did kind of laugh as Kid Cable was once again whining about not being good enough, though, and wondering when he’ll be good enough. Um... when your ass goes back to the future, son, and comes back as the man you’re supposed to be. Pretty simple.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I wonder where that insecurity came from, he seemed very sure of himself when he came back from the future and killed his old self but yes I would very much like to see Old Cable back and see what he thinks of Krakoa and Hopeīs new role.

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 03-20-2021 at 06:51 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I wonder where that insecurity came from, he seemed very sure of himself when he came back from the future and killed his old self but yes I would very much like to see Old Cable back and see what he thinks of Krakoa and Hopeīs new role.

I just saw it as him underestimating the modern era and the Moira retcon giving him some semblance of normalcy. He got to live with his parents and sister and that allowed him to be a bit like a regular teenager. So he's probably more likely to express his problems than older Cable.

I had no idea Eden was that awesome, I usually think teleportering is a boring power but he did not disappoint. MVP of this issue indeed.

Also how the hell is he NOT omega if he can all that? Teleporting the sun sounds pretty omega to me and whose the omega teleporter, is it Magik?
    Last edited by 9th.; 03-21-2021 at 05:04 PM.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I just saw it as him underestimating the modern era and the Moira retcon giving him some semblance of normalcy. He got to live with his parents and sister and that allowed him to be a bit like a regular teenager. So he's probably more likely to express his problems than older Cable.
    Agreed he didnīt know much about this time until he started really living there and I guess older Cable also wanted him to have this family life when he probably didnīt get the chance.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post

I consider these 2, different versions of the same character. Awful choice write Teen cable as a Quentin Quire

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I had no idea Eden was that awesome, I usually think teleportering is a boring power but he did not disappoint. MVP of this issue indeed.

Also how the hell is he NOT omega if he can all that? Teleporting the sun sounds pretty omega to me and whose the omega teleporter, is it Magik?
    Teleporting is only the consequence of is power. He talks to the universe
    Last edited by Rang10; 03-21-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post

Maybe Gateway? Maybe Lila Cheney, with her intergalactic range? Who knows.

Beak's the Omega at looking like a half-plucked chicken. Nobody does it better!