Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I'm convinced Sinister's look is just something he pulled from the closet and it wasn't made specifically for this event
    I think he's too satisfied with his cape as it is.

Hoping against hope that Marvel releases a companion book for this event. Like, a Jumbo Carnation feature where they explain their designs and lots of photo shoot moments and candid shots of the gala. I need ALL the things.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Going by this: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...full-solicits/

It appears X-Men Legends is skipping June, unfortunately. I'm assuming we either get the Claremont arc or that one-shot Niciesza teased (which appears to be Cable and Domino vs Reignfire) in July.
    Bummer, I was really looking forward to reading Claremont's arc/s as soon as possible, no teases have been shared on what they'll be about as far as I'm aware... surely there's so many unsolved mysteries he could return to that would be worth revisiting.

I really hope there’s not a gap between Kid Cable’s story ending and whatever comes next for the adult version now that he’s back. Would love to see something in next month’s solicits for July laying out his future. Fingers crossed...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I really hope there’s not a gap between Kid Cable’s story ending and whatever comes next for the adult version now that he’s back. Would love to see something in next month’s solicits for July laying out his future. Fingers crossed...
    He's coming back just in time to crash the Hellfire Gala. Would be perfect if he's announced as a member of the new X-men team...

BANNED

Wow, looking through these solicitations it looks like the Marvel Universe (outside of X-Men) is some real hot garbage. This Heroes Reborn stuff is gross. Jason Aaron needs to go if Marvel wants anything fresh. And still babbling on about the Infinity stones? Give it a rest! I'll get Black Widow and Strange Academy but other than that I'll stick to me X-Men books.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

You guys think they might draw one memeber of each current team (X-Force, Hellions, X-Factor, Maurauders etc) to become part of the new X-Men team and that is what this event is for. Each team votes for one ogf theirs to become a member?
    \\
    If so I hope for Jean, Cyke, Storm, Kwannon, Polaris or Northstar, Moonstar, Wolverine and Rogue.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

That seems to contradict the whole idea of Krakoa voting in an election if it's still just the higher ups

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    You guys think they might draw one memeber of each current team (X-Force, Hellions, X-Factor, Maurauders etc) to become part of the new X-Men team and that is what this event is for. Each team votes for one ogf theirs to become a member?
    \\
    If so I hope for Jean, Cyke, Storm, Kwannon, Polaris or Northstar, Moonstar, Wolverine and Rogue.
    I'm expecting a mix of top-tier characters, younger/New Mutants generation, villains and oddballs, going with the narrative that the people of Krakoa are voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    \\
    No

Northstar isnt going to be on this as he's Leah's lead character. She presumably only offered Polaris up. I also dont see Zeb & Vita giving up Kwannon or Dani. Jean and Scott are the only confirmed members and of your list, I can only see Storm, Rogue & Wolverine (since Marvel never cares about overexposing him) being added

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm expecting a mix of top-tier characters, younger/New Mutants generation, villains and oddballs, going with the narrative that the people of Krakoa are voting.
    I wonder if Banshee and Sunspot might get outfit previews too just to keep up the idea that they might have been voted? They still had the most fighting chance of the characters, judging by the early results. So even if they might only appear in them in some backrounds it would be make sense to try and keep the fan vote winner a mystery that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    That seems to contradict the whole idea of Krakoa voting in an election if it's still just the higher ups
    I feel like it's just the opposite... Like, obviously most are gonna vote for famous people? People they know and admire? Like, how would a d-list rando that most people of Krakoa wouldn't know, gain a lot of votes? Either way I doubt it's just gonna be A-Lists anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He's coming back just in time to crash the Hellfire Gala. Would be perfect if he's announced as a member of the new X-men team...
    Kind of what I was thinking (hoping)...

I want Logan and Storm in the team. We need more throuple moments, I'd like some more Jean/Ororo friendship moments, Marauders hasn't been very good for Storm anyway, and if there's anyone you could call the X-Men's core four, it's them.

There's still a bunch more spots for lesser known characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I feel like it's just the opposite... Like, obviously most are gonna vote for famous people? People they know and admire? Like, how would a d-list rando that most people of Krakoa wouldn't know, gain a lot of votes? Either way I doubt it's just gonna be A-Lists anyway.
    D-list out-of-universe doesn't necessarily mean D-list in-universe... (although many creators seem to think the opposite)