Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Black Panther will be Ororo's plus 1!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Do we know if any non mutants are even attending the Hellfire Gala yet?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Black Panther will be Ororo's plus 1!
    Oh please god no lol. I hope this is one of those things where he sends Shuri or Hodari to represent Wakanda while he’s leading the Avengers but that’s not likely.

I think T’Challa, Namor, Tony Stark, Doom, and Captain America are all likely. They represent important nations and corporations that’ll probably end up being ambivalent or outright hostile to mutantkind at some point in the not so distant future. I’d also expect someone from Madripoor to tie in to what’s going on in Marauders and maybe an alien or two from the Shi’ar Empire.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    The Shi'ar leaders I can see that. By the way do they and the rest of the galactic community know Vulcan is alive? Cause that would be quite awkward if they didn't and later found out this nation had with them the most despised ruler of a galactic power in the past who knows how many years.
    shouldn't they have already found out during that whole brood king egg scenario? or at least gladiator should know.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    That's a good question. I had assumed not, but then again the Children of the Atom solicit says that Krakoa is "opening its doors", so I now fully expect people from the superhero community and regular flatscans to be in attendance.

It was stated in the synopsis of the titles for June that non-mutants were invited. Kate in Marauders personally gave the Verendi an invitation to it.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Cap was spotted on the Wolverine cover (under the Hellfire logo), and Deadpool is there (though he's probably crashing and not invited). Prodigy is there, so presumably Tommy may also be there as his +1, though it's unclear if he's a mutant or not

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Cap was spotted on the Wolverine cover (under the Hellfire logo), and Deadpool is there (though he's probably crashing and not invited). Prodigy is there, so presumably Tommy may also be there as his +1, though it's unclear if he's a mutant or not
    I remember Emma referring to Wiccan and Speed as mutants during The Children's Crusade, and even after the Wanda retcon nothing says they still couldn't have the X-gene. I'd say it hasn't been 100% established that they are, and even then Marvel is pretty quick at backtracking so... Who knows?

Although Tommy sneaking into Krakoa on his own in X-Factor would make you think he at least registers as a mutant. If someone else let him through a portal, it hasn't been established on page.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I mean Tommy is a speedster, in theory he could just physically run to Krakoa without the portals.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    shouldn't they have already found out during that whole brood king egg scenario? or at least gladiator should know.
    Had to go back and reread it and ya nothing came from them meeting, as in 0% interaction just were in the same room.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Night Thrasher. He's a member of the Hellfire Club but that seems to have been forgotten.
    I know, right?! Now that Nicieza is back working for Marvel, I would very much like to see more of these types of interactions:

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Peter Parker. He may be able to enjoy himself for a while. Probably hasn't been any place like this since he was married to MJ.

The only one I'd want to see is...Peter Parker and Miles Morale lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    The only one I'd want to see is...Peter Parker and Miles Morale lol.
    I honestly don't think you'll see these two characters appear, I think that the Hellfire Gala will be strictly limited to world leaders, royalty or high flying business rollers (both legal and illegal).
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I remember Emma referring to Wiccan and Speed as mutants during The Children's Crusade, and even after the Wanda retcon nothing says they still couldn't have the X-gene. I'd say it hasn't been 100% established that they are, and even then Marvel is pretty quick at backtracking so... Who knows?

Although Tommy sneaking into Krakoa on his own in X-Factor would make you think he at least registers as a mutant. If someone else let him through a portal, it hasn't been established on page.
    Sometime ago Breevort said they were not mutants and that was a mistake.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.