so in this we find out that these visions/imagery seems to be mostly focused on the members of x-force, despite how jean is supposed to not be part anymore lol. quentin and phoebe investigate and they find out about it from beast suffering as seems they are trying to get information from him about krakoa stuff. quentin decides he wants to confront it himself as he feels responsible for being the cause of it. also stuff regarding sage where she's forgetting, which might just be the quentin clone or whatever abomination they made removing them or she's facing a major problem like her memory is not actually unlimited.

anyways not actually a lot of progress made here, characters found out about the stuff we already knew last issue and just about to confront right at the very end. having a bit of character reflection on quentin was nice though I guess but still overall I felt this issue was just filler and they should have already done the confrontation in the middle of the issue or even the beginning.

also they really should confirm already which members are really in x-force as well as actually widen the scope of characters they interact. we're still getting jean and piotr focus when they aren't part of the team, meanwhile we rarely see other characters, x-force to me while written well, feels like its very limited in characters.