Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    I just saw a video from BEYOND THE TRAILER that says the funeral scene in Cyborg's vision is tied to Darkseid killing WoWo and not the details from that outline. I don't know which is the right interpretation
    I can at the very least stomach Darkseid "killing" Diana.... and apparently having enough honor to bring her body back to Themyscira so she can have a proper funeral? before enslaving the amazons I imagine. But I do recall that Superman would be the one to "kill" her in the outline which tbh most likely never happen.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    I can at the very least stomach Darkseid "killing" Diana.... and apparently having enough honor to bring her body back to Themyscira so she can have a proper funeral? before enslaving the amazons I imagine. But I do recall that Superman would be the one to "kill" her in the outline which tbh most likely never happen.
    It was Doctor Poison in the outline.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I'm kind of over WW using her bracelet energy blast, She seems to do it a lot and unless you're human, it doesnt really do much but buy some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    It was Doctor Poison in the outline.
    I know Poison was the one that poisoned the whole Island and killed all the amazons and Diana but, I though the evil time line was the one where Superman was the one that did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

I'm kind of over WW using her bracelet energy blast, She seems to do it a lot and unless you're human, it doesnt really do much but buy some time.
    Its a great addition to what her bracelets can already do, but yeah its way over utilized. Its nice AOE damage to large groups of canon fodder and can knockback/disorient bigger threats. Problem is she doesn't follow up, its power move with perfect set up but the stunt chorographer doesn't do anything after. She doesn't speed blitz and continue attacking or use her lasso to restrain or anything else. Diana and wasted potential go hand and hand though to be fair.

At 30:00 this YouTuber pretty much sums it up
    https://youtu.be/OwiUPqgEu2g

I love Jody's Corner from time to time.

Amazing Member

From the guy who thought GoT Season 7 was "epic." He usually misses the mark and he does so here too. Also, looking at the titles of some of his other videos, he certainly is working from an agenda re: Synder. Whether what he is claiming is true or not, there's no way he was going to like this movie regardless of how good it might have been.

For the Diana specific discussion, he loved WW84, so I'm guessing he didn't like her here. I say guessing because I can't sit through his screaming and being so extra.

I heard some complain back in BvS WW's theme sounded like an unused score from 300 but jesus the theme in this movie I swear I've heard in every Sword & Sandal/Historical Epic film from the past two decades.

This YouTuber reads through the posted outline and also screenshots it. Commence Story Time!!!

https://youtu.be/Bel0unWgxq4

Quote Originally Posted by fong03 View Post
    From the guy who thought GoT Season 7 was "epic." He usually misses the mark and he does so here too. Also, looking at the titles of some of his other videos, he certainly is working from an agenda re: Synder. Whether what he is claiming is true or not, there's no way he was going to like this movie regardless of how good it might have been.

For the Diana specific discussion, he loved WW84, so I'm guessing he didn't like her here. I say guessing because I can't sit through his screaming and being so extra.
    I would have to view his WW84 review to be sure but I suspect that he probably have pros and cons as well as call out any cheekiness. Every review I have seen of his goes that way.

As for agenda, I just s canned his titles and it looks like he and some other Snyder Cut Fans are doing a back and forth. That is neither here nor there for me. I posted his review because somewhere around 30:00 he talks about score and echoes some of the sentiment that some of us did earlier in this thread regarding the score for WW. Except he does it in a more comical way.

Zack answers why his movie, particularly the WW parts are so violent:https://variety.com/2021/film/news/j...an-1234934802/

I'm guessing Zack Snyder is the type of guy that thinks ultra violence in war movies is a way to show the consequences of war. Dumbest argument ever. If most kids can come out of your movie being psyched by the brutality of those actions then you clearly didn't make a movie that speaks to the nature of violence.

I love Jody's Corner from time to time.
    Never heard of them, the reviewer I was talking about earlier was Sharronda from Pay or Wait. She's fun and unlike Grace she always gets it right.

Zack answers why his movie, particularly the WW parts are so violent:https://variety.com/2021/film/news/j...an-1234934802/
    Like I said, Snyder and restraint don't go together very well .

(Although if there were realistic consequences Wonder Woman would be taken into questioning or custody for her role in it and having to explained what happened).