Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ironman2978 View Post
    To be fair everyone knows Superman is Kal-el in Zack Snyder’s take. Zod was the one who announced to the world Kal-el’s name when he first came to earth. It was only completely later when he got named Superman by the military but for most of that movie, he was going by Kal-el when in his Kryptonian clothing/Superman outfit.

https://youtu.be/d_N4lCmgKTA
    Ugh, yeah, y'know you're probably right on that. I forgot about that part of the Zod scene.

All-New Member

I loved it. For the first time in 4 years, I want to rematch MOS, BVS, and then JL. I take the DCEU seriously again. Say what you want, the man respects Wonder Woman. Sure I disagree with the power levels to some extent, but at least she was bada$$ enough to make SW desperately reach for his weapon, she never got knocked out like Aquaman, she was more formidable in this JL than that travesty in 2017, and the terrorist scenes still make me giddy and high as a kite! Oh, and she flew in a couple scenes (but thats debatable).

The Amazons scene "WE HAVE NO FEAR!" is my favorite of all these movies. Shook me up a little. We all should approach life that way. They were more hands on with SW than Diana. They literally stopped him from taking the box! I am now a big fan of Zack Snyder.