Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Cyborg DCEU vs Ironman MCU

Who takes the win here?

This is a stomp if you use (JLSC) cyborg it's a better fight but Ironman still wins.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    This is a stomp if you use (JLSC) cyborg it's a better fight but Ironman still wins.
    is this a different story if we use ATT Cyborg here instead of DCEU/DCAMU Cyborg here?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Is there a chance cyborg cant just hack him?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Maybe if he had time but Ironman is just too fast and has a AI of he's own.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Iron Man has better hacking feats, and AI tech with better hacking feats as well.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Iron Man has better hacking feats, and AI tech with better hacking feats as well.
    Like what?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, I hadn't seen the SC yet, so I didn't realize just what they'd done with Cyborg and and his... abilities.

As for Tony's chops, well, he did:

1. Program JARVIS (and derivatives)

2. Turn JARVIS into Vision by hacking the mind stone into an android body he didn't design and map the consciousness of an AI that had successfully fought off the Mind Stone and it's Ultron derivative (JARVIS) into that.

3. Track JARVIS' remnants down in the internet and figure out what he was doing when Ultron couldn't.

4. Hack SHIELD tech on the fly (literally) to play himself a song before dropping Loki.

5. Using his phone to hack a television during a senate hearing.

6. Hacking SHIELD for info in Avengers by placing a geegaw on a screen.

Vic's probably better overall, but it doesn't matter here, because Tony easily hits harder than anything Vic ever tanks and that's going to happen long before Vic can try hacking a suit that he probably can't hack anyway, not with both Tony and FRIDAY on the case.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

It must be said that it's not just Tony, but FRIDAY as well. And a similar AI (JARVIS) was holding off Ultron's attempts at worldwide nuclear Armageddon while half dead and barely functional.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I mean, Tony can presumably just turn off his wifi if he knows that he's fighting a hacker, then unload everything that he doesn't need satellites to access.

Cyborg isn't just a network based hacker anymore. Not after Snyder Cut.

He is a full on technopath. He can hold his hand over broken technology and repair it in an instant. He can turn off electricity in his general area like when he first spoke to wonder woman. He made Batman's troop transport start flying by talking to it when nobody else could get it working.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Cyborg isn't just a network based hacker anymore. Not after Snyder Cut.

He is a full on technopath. He can hold his hand over broken technology and repair it in an instant. He can turn off electricity in his general area like when he first spoke to wonder woman. He made Batman's troop transport start flying by talking to it when nobody else could get it working.
    This is DCEU Cyborg though not the (JLSC) version.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    This is DCEU Cyborg though not the (JLSC) version.
    Oh. Well. Whoops.

Tony beats him up.
    - big_adventure

Incredible Member

No guys I mean zack's version I don't consider Joss version cannon

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    No guys I mean zack's version I don't consider Joss version cannon
    Zack's version ist Cannon and is not part of the offcel DCEU (no matter what we want) the original 2017 version is maybe ask a mod to change the thread name for you.