Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Zack's version ist Cannon and is not part of the offcel DCEU (no matter what we want) the original 2017 version is maybe ask a mod to change the thread name for you.
    It should be fine. Just specify which version of the cast you're using in the thread.

Since the OP has specified the Snyder Cut, the thread will use feats from that.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

SC Cyborg is a trickier (tougher) opponent then his standard self due to his technopathy for sure.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

Don't think Jarvis would be able to deal with Cyborg at this point. Cyborg defended against Supes heat vision and actually hit him with a blast. So def not a stomp.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Don't think Jarvis would be able to deal with Cyborg at this point. Cyborg defended against Supes heat vision and actually hit him with a blast. So def not a stomp.
    Wha? JARVIS is dead/Vision. Stark is packing FRIDAY now (which presumably is not a downgrade in any way). What does JARVIS have to do with anything?

Also, Iron Man blocked the effing Power Stone. Against that, Superman's heat vision is nothing extraordinary.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Wha? JARVIS is dead/Vision. Stark is packing FRIDAY now (which presumably is not a downgrade in any way). What does JARVIS have to do with anything?

Also, Iron Man blocked the effing Power Stone. Against that, Superman's heat vision is nothing extraordinary.
    I'm pretty sure that FRIDAY *is* a bit of a downgrade, since Tony said that he made JARVIS a full on AI by accident and doesn't know how he did it, or something to that extent, IIRC.

In Age of Ultron, it was a race against time preventing Ultron from accessing the internet and the world's nuclear arsenal. Stark, JARVIS, Vision, etc. all played a key role here in stopping Ultron from succeeding. But here's why they wouldn't succeed against Cyborg. It was a race against Ultron because he wasn't already in those complex digital networks; Cyborg is and they all bend to his will. You can't race against someone who is the race track.

Silas Stone said it best himself: "In the world of ones and zeroes, you are the absolute master. No firewall can stop you. No encryption can defy you. We’re all at your mercy, Vic. From our power grids to our telecommunications, everyone’s lives are controlled and dominated by complex digital networks that will bend without effort to your will. The fate of the world will literally rest in your hands. Its entire nuclear arsenal, you could launch with a thought. The world’s monetary systems and its complex interactions will seem as easy to manipulate for you as a child’s plaything."

Cyborg can't make things happen instantly, but what took the Avengers hours and days to accomplish, Victor can do in mere moments and be way more efficient at it.

As for a straight-up fight, man, Iron Man has serious firepower, strength, and durability. But so does Cyborg; his plasma cannons were mowing down dozens of buildings. Overall, I'd say Tony has Victor beat in a physical confrontation, so the question is can Stark finish him off before Cyborg hacks his suit/A.I. and turns the tables? I'm leaning towards yes. Unless Tony headshots him.

Iron Man could take him in a conventional fight with some difficulty, but I am really leaning towards him just shutting Tony's suit off pretty quickly.

He literally has magneto like control over technology. Like he can reorganize the physical materials it's made out of.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I wonder....cyborg needed to touch the bat crawler to hijack it, so he may have to touch iron man as well to successfully hack him.
    And yea i kinda agree that cyborg cant beat him in a straightup fight.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

vic did have some issues with A.I.s. not saying friday can or can't stop him. just something to consider.