Default quicksilvers vs flashs

quicksilver (MCU) quicksilver (xmovievers) and quicksilver (wandavision) vs flash (DCEU) flash (JLSC) and flash (Arrowverse) fight is in the ruined city of the nightmare timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    quicksilver (MCU) quicksilver (xmovievers) and quicksilver (wandavision) vs flash (DCEU) flash (JLSC) and flash (Arrowverse) fight is in the ruined city of the nightmare timeline.
    I haven't seen the Wandavision version of QS or the JLSC. I would say that MCU QS doesn't even belong in this fight as he has no chance against X QS. Of the ones I know, X-Men Quicksilver (pardon the pun) runs away with this. The only counter-argument might be if we give Arrowverse Flash feats that are generally outliers compared to even his other high-end feats.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I haven't seen the Wandavision version of QS or the JLSC. I would say that MCU QS doesn't even belong in this fight as he has no chance against X QS. Of the ones I know, X-Men Quicksilver (pardon the pun) runs away with this. The only counter-argument might be if we give Arrowverse Flash feats that are generally outliers compared to even his other high-end feats.
    The Quicksilvers are working as a team and so are the flashs.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    No, even discounting the bomb feat, Barry is just as fast as QS , if not faster. Plus has a bunch of other powers.

Isn't the latest Snyder Flash like explicitly FTL if he wants to be?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Ultimate Member

The JLSC speed has an upper limit that we don’t even know.

He basically says at the end that he stops himself from running past light speed because at certain point he starts to affect time. And he did this in the movie when he explicitly altered the time line to save the JL.

I think that puts him at the upper tier amongst the live action speedsters.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

From what I recall from when his feats were listed here, CW Flash is crazy fast.

The only one who is remotely competitive with his level on the opposing side is Fox Quicksilver and it sounds like SC Flash is on a similar crazy high level.

Not seeing a way for Quicksilvers to win here.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

CW Flash is slower than Fox Quicky except for one massive outlier feat. It's been dissected a ton.

Fox Quicksilver has as good a high-end (literally vanish-stepping through a room that is already at super-slow-mo time freeze for the world around him) and it's both consistent and effortless for him.

SC Flash, though, is... light speed maybe I guess? Like, he SAYS "I can make a big enough energy pulse by approaching lightspeed" but then it takes him some actual visible amount of time to cover a distance that would not require such a thing for light to cover at all. Also, while moving at "near lightspeed" he gets shot by a parademon, who literally takes aim and hits him.

It's almost like Snyder doesn't know what the speed of light is, other than "pretty fast."

In his multiple combat feats in the film, he doesn't move anywhere NEAR the speed of light.

He allegedly does it with a run-up in the ship/box/resurrection scene. It even causes a time reverse, just like at the end of the movie, but it also takes him an eternity for light speed to go from one end of the ship to the other. So... hard to quantify?

He allegedly does it again twice at the end, running round and round, approaching light speed, then getting shot, then doing it again and reversing time when he actually delivers the charge to Cyborg. It again takes him an eternity to cover a distance that light... wouldn't take time to cover, but then, he does actually reverse time. So... speed force time reversal is a thing. Again, Snyder doesn't understand light and the physics around it, but that's not unique to him.

If you take his presentation (faster than light), he's faster than Fox Quicksilver. If you take his feats in everything he does outside of the run-up, charge-up feats, he's not even close. Combine all of that... I don't know. It's possible that his travel speed is a lot higher than his reaction speed or something. The blasts fired by the parademon weapons aren't even bullet speed, and they are visible. Someone with light speed reactions would be IMPOSSIBLE to hit with that. He trips a couple of times when he misses things significantly slower than light.

He does have some stupid soak, as he smashes through like a meter of concrete at one point without turning into chunky salsa. But even that scene brings his reaction speed into question, as he was trying to blitz Supes, who isn't all that close to light speed, gets "olé'd" casually and then he, out of control, plows into Aquaman, smashing them both into the concrete dias from the wrecked statue, and KO'ing them both for a moment. He also got shot by that big emplaced parademon cannon thing that just knocks his wind out and opens up a small cut on the guy.

Short form: SC Flash's presentation is "light speed ish" but his feats mostly don't approach that, at least not for reactions.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I can think of two feats off the top of my head that are Fox Quicksilver level for CW Flash and I've barely watched the show.

I don't think Fox QS has anything that gives him a solid advantage over CW Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I can think of two feats off the top of my head that are Fox Quicksilver level for CW Flash and I've barely watched the show.

I don't think Fox QS has anything that gives him a solid advantage over CW Flash.
    The only one I can think of is the "flash time while the nuke is detonating" which is amazing... but also an order of magnitude faster than anything else he's ever done. He has no feats on the line of the mansion clear that I recall, though I haven't watched the last season.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    The only one I can think of is the "flash time while the nuke is detonating" which is amazing... but also an order of magnitude faster than anything else he's ever done. He has no feats on the line of the mansion clear that I recall, though I haven't watched the last season.
    I recall a feat where he was running up and down a coastline to block a tsunami thigh wind pressure which I ran some loose numbers for and it was ridiculously fast.

As noted, I've never watched the show but the couple of feats I've seen thrown around seem pretty wild.

I recall a feat where he was running up and down a coastline to block a tsunami thigh wind pressure which I ran some loose numbers for and it was ridiculously fast.

As noted, I've never watched the show but the couple of feats I've seen thrown around seem pretty wild.
    I’ve definitely had some curries that have resulted in tsunami-pressure thigh wind.

Even without the Nuke feat, I think CW-Barry is at least as fast, if not faster than Fox Quicksilver.

He just doesn't have the fancy effects. Also, there is still this weird obsession of people in-universe throwing around these nonsensical "Mach X" measurements, which he already surpassed way back in Season 1 and occasional PIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’ve definitely had some curries that have resulted in tsunami-pressure thigh wind.
    You know what, I'm not even going to edit it

You know what, I'm not even going to edit it
    You should not.