Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Ewing would be the best option right now imo, I could see him develop long running stories for a big cast of characters. I like Duggan runs a lot but I think his best work currently has been with the Avengers.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I don't know the person, but I want someone who has a vision to expand things, like Hickman.

Definitely not someone taking things backwards to a mansion in NYC or to endless death, depression, and destruction.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Agreed I think we can keep Krakoa but add something different or new, I am curious what Mike Carey and Cullen Bunn would do with this new status quo.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Joshua Dysart would be my #1 choice. His Harbinger and Imperium over at Valiant were everything I want an X-Men comic to be. Alternatively, Geoff Johns' love affair with DC should have long turned sour now, time for him to join the enemy.

Incredible Member

X-men by zeb wells and segovia
    Unncanny x-men by remender and RB silva
    Capitain britain (betsy) by Ewing and Pepe Larraz
    Wolverine by cullen bunn and cassarra or Jerome opena

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Al Ewing would be the right pick imo, but Zdarsky could be very fun
    I'd have Al write Uncanny X-Men titles, with Chip Zdarsky writing X-Men.

BANNED

X-Ladies kicking ass. None of this weeping during missions BS.

Interpersonal drama.

R.B. Silva

X-Men going back to not being racial supremacists, but still not letting humans on the island.

I would do 4 team books and one solo.

I would want to continue the Krakoan age, but just with a tighter lineup of books and Al Ewing in charge and increase/maintain the level of diversity among characters and creators who have proven themselves with other works. There are quite a few characters I wanted to fit in (notably Anole, Rockslide, Northstar, Rachel, and Polaris) but couldn't think of the perfect role.

Tried to condense the current books down (Marauders = Marauders + Hellions + X-Force; X-Men = X-Men + S.W.O.R.D. + X-Corp + Excalibur; Ex Nihilo = X-Factor + Way of X; New Mutants tries to represent the three major eras of post-O5 X-Men students).

As heads of the Quiet Council, X, Magneto, Emma, and Nightcrawler have a recurring presence in all titles.

MARAUDERS, vol. 2
    Bring back Marjorie Liu (Monstress, Astonishing X-Men) to tell a darker tale as the Marauder sets sail to rescue mutants unable to access Krakoan gates. While Kate, now resigned from the Quiet Council, tries to appease the Outer Circle (a group of mutants representing the needs of former 'villain' teams), Kwannon's past and a mutiny threaten to capsize Kate's crew for good.

Cast: Halfway (Kate Pryde), Bishop, Psykick (lol? Kwannon), Greycrow, Gambit, and Marrow

Tone: Dark, intimate, and violent

X-MEN, vol. 7
    After the disappearance of S.W.O.R.D., Manifold restores the Six to try to find the lost mutants of The Peak. Meanwhile, Krakoa struggles to combat unrest after Sinister gains control of sister nation Arrako and move in on their occupation of the Moon. As the humans continue to take the struggling nation's pawns, the Ambassadors of X make their presence known in international organizations.

Cast: Storm, Marvel Woman, Penance, Magik, Sunspot, Cyclops, Wolverine, Manifold, Cypher

Tone: Quirky, funny, political, and epic

EX NIHILO, vol. 1
    Continuing the path laid out by X-Factor, queer writer Tate Brombal (Barbalien: Red Planet) continues the investigation into mutant death, love, hate, and everything in-between. As expiration and resurrection happens regularly to our mutants, one member of Ex Nihilo digs for answers hidden by the Quiet Council to finally answer the question -- where is her wife?!

Cast: Prodigy, Daken, Mirage, Rictor, Mystique, Iceman, and Tempo
    Zorn and Refuge (Cecilia Reyes) have far bigger roles than the rest of the supporting cast. Probably gonna add Eye Boy to the Healing Gardens staff.

Tone: Thoughtful, emotional, creepy, humorous

NEW MUTANTS: LEGACY, vol. 1
    While the Children of the Vault interface with the past to analyze their weaknesses against the mutants, an unexpected malfunction transports seven young X-Men through some of mutants' biggest adventures and horrors of the past. Through the Legacy Ivy, the Ex-Gen (adult students of Xavier's) help guide this crew through accelerated time (courtesy of Tommy Shepherd) in hopes they can reach the safe harbor of the Krakoan age and return home.

Brandon Thomas (Excellence, Future State: Aquaman) pens an adventure through the Mutant Massacre, Inferno, E is for Extinction, and M-Day that may also unravel the mystery of Moira X.

Cast: Wind Dancer, Speed, Mercury, Bling!, Gentle, Flourish, and Honey Badger
    Ex-Gen gets significant spotlight as well.

Tone: Thrilling, fun, and unexpectedly somber

THE UNCANNY STORM, vol. 1
    When four young mutants known as the Wild Pack break out of human prison, Ororo Munroe finds herself under the pressure of fighting for justice and representing both Krakoa and Wakanda to the other nations of the world. The most noble of outlaws begins a startling new chapter that finds the Wind Rider calling the bluff of every superhero in the Marvel Universe.

Tone: Inspiring, espionage, thrilling

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post

I would want to continue the Krakoan age, but just with a tighter lineup of books and Al Ewing in charge and increase/maintain the level of diversity among characters and creators who have proven themselves with other works. There are quite a few characters I wanted to fit in (notably Anole, Rockslide, Northstar, Rachel, and Polaris) but couldn't think of the perfect role.

Tried to condense the current books down (Marauders = Marauders + Hellions + X-Force; X-Men = X-Men + S.W.O.R.D. + X-Corp + Excalibur; Ex Nihilo = X-Factor + Way of X; New Mutants tries to represent the three major eras of post-O5 X-Men students).

As heads of the Quiet Council, X, Magneto, Emma, and Nightcrawler have a recurring presence in all titles.

MARAUDERS, vol. 2
    Bring back Marjorie Liu (Monstress, Astonishing X-Men) to tell a darker tale as the Marauder sets sail to rescue mutants unable to access Krakoan gates. While Kate, now resigned from the Quiet Council, tries to appease the Outer Circle (a group of mutants representing the needs of former 'villain' teams), Kwannon's past and a mutiny threaten to capsize Kate's crew for good.

Cast: Halfway (Kate Pryde), Bishop, Psykick (lol? Kwannon), Greycrow, Gambit, and Marrow

X-MEN, vol. 7
    After the disappearance of S.W.O.R.D., Manifold restores the Six to try to find the lost mutants of The Peak. Meanwhile, Krakoa struggles to combat unrest after Sinister gains control of sister nation Arrako and move in on their occupation of the Moon. As the humans continue to take the struggling nation's pawns, the Ambassadors of X make their presence known in international organizations.

Cast: Storm, Marvel Woman, Penance, Magik, Sunspot, Cyclops, Wolverine, Manifold, Cypher

EX NIHILO, vol. 1
    Continuing the path laid out by X-Factor, queer writer Tate Brombal (Barbalien: Red Planet) continues the investigation into mutant death, love, hate, and everything in-between. As expiration and resurrection happens regularly to our mutants, one member of Ex Nihilo digs for answers hidden by the Quiet Council to finally answer the question -- where is her wife?!

Zorn and Refuge (Cecilia Reyes) have far bigger roles than the rest of the supporting cast. Probably gonna add Eye Boy to the Healing Gardens staff.

While the Children of the Vault interface with the past to analyze their weaknesses against the mutants, an unexpected malfunction transports seven young X-Men through some of mutants' biggest adventures and horrors of the past. Through the Legacy Ivy, the Ex-Gen (adult students of Xavier's) help guide this crew through accelerated time (courtesy of Tommy Shepherd) in hopes they can reach the safe harbor of the Krakoan age and return home.

Brandon Thomas (Excellence, Future State: Aquaman) pens an adventure through the Mutant Massacre, Inferno, E is for Extinction, and M-Day that may also unravel the mystery of Moira X.

When four young mutants known as the Wild Pack break out of human prison, Ororo Munroe finds herself under the pressure of fighting for justice and representing both Krakoa and Wakanda to the other nations of the world. The most noble of outlaws begins a startling new chapter that finds the Wind Rider calling the bluff of every superhero in the Marvel Universe.

I'll have what he is pimping. Aside from the wkanda part this is on point and your xmen team. beautiful.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

MARAUDERS, vol. 2

X-MEN, vol. 7

EX NIHILO, vol. 1

This is amazing. How do we get you a job as an X-office editor?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    This is amazing. How do we get you a job as an X-office editor?
    Right?! I even saved the image. I love like every team. That marauders team just makes too much sense. like damn.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I just hope Krakoa stays established as mutant country. Blowing up the mansion, destroying Utopia, Genosha, etc. is old and tired. Keep Krakoa as a home for mutants a permeant fixture.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Donny Cates and Elena Casagrande (current Black Widow) on Gambit solo.
    Seconded. I also want Tom Taylor to get another crack at an X-Book or even a Gambit solo.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Seconded. I also want Tom Taylor to get another crack at an X-Book or even a Gambit solo.
    1000% agree with this. I think taylor is underrated. His all new Wolverine was excellent and so was his Red. I think he would do amazing work in this new age where he really gets to let loose. Hopefully he joins the x-team.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

MARAUDERS, vol. 2

X-MEN, vol. 7

EX NIHILO, vol. 1

This is seriously so good. Liu with that Marauders team has me giddy. I've been dying to see Gambit and Bishop on the same team again. Then Ayala and Coipel with a Storm book would be another instant-buy for me.
    Make Good Art