Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

ugh really? janet is staying with havok because reasons? so havok's manpain over being disfigured shouldn't stop true love. because she isn't allowed to get away from basketcase men for more than five minutes of her existence. good lord

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    I have seen a little more of the preview. Instead of "Rogue great job." She is all out of control and a mess. It's a Remender thing. Rogue saves the team, she must be benched. Rogue stops Wanda from another decimation, but really she commits murder. Rogue fights a Celestial and helps save the world, she's an out of control mess. :-/
    I know you're sensitive to how Rogue's been treated in this book and I can't blame you, but I think the point here was just to explain where she and other characters were while the events in Captain America went down. Wanda and Jan were away, and the injured members of the team were in stasis while the geniuses tried to fix them. This may also be kind of a backward explanation of what happened to Rogue in adjectiveless X-Men, though I'm sure it wasn't intended that way.

So Wanda & Janet just decide to leave for a few weeks while half their team are in stasis chambers? Such camaraderie...

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    So Wanda & Janet just decide to leave for a few weeks while half their team are in stasis chambers? Such camaraderie...
    IKR! I would say who does this but I would have answered my own question lol.

stick the mutants in test tubes while they go camping and gossiping about their imaginary children.

Spectacular Member

Does anyone know when remenders run finishes?

Were they supposed to stand in silent vigil over the stasis tubes?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Everything Wanda and Jan do in this book is evil and mutant-hating by definition, so I'm sure that would turn out bad too.

Quote Originally Posted by highlandhellboy View Post
    Does anyone know when remenders run finishes?
    The book will stop after issue 25 so Remender can write AXIS, and he'll probably write a new book with a revised team (either Uncanny Avengers or Astonishing Avengers) when that event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    If my significant other was being held in a stasis tube recovering from an "end of the world" scenario, I would like to believe I would be by their side. Not taking a "girl's trip" to a cabin in the woods.

Spectacular Member

If my significant other was being held in a stasis tube recovering from an "end of the world" scenario, I would like to believe I would be by their side. Not taking a "girl's trip" to a cabin in the woods.
    They are not dying there in stasis recovering, if they were there they would be standing in the way and casing problems for everyone trying to help them.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Everything Wanda and Jan do in this book is evil and mutant-hating by definition, so I'm sure that would turn out bad too.

The book will stop after issue 25 so Remender can write AXIS, and he'll probably write a new book with a revised team (either Uncanny Avengers or Astonishing Avengers) when that event is over.
    Thanks. It's the only marvel book I read other than rocket raccoon which I buy for my nephew.

Fantastic Member

This artwork is a bad fit. It might work better for something, I don't know... cuter? Like Squirrel Girl or Black Cat, maybe. But it just seems incongruous with the tone this writer has established.
    Currently Reading: A handful of series that will be canceled soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    They are not dying there in stasis recovering, if they were there they would be standing in the way and casing problems for everyone trying to help them.
    I didn't say they were dying, I said recovering. They don't have to actually be in the room. They don't even have to be in the same building. They should however be able to get there quickly if something were to happen (yes, I am sure they could be teleported over or work some super heroics & get there in 10 seconds flat). Bottom line is, they shouldn't be running off for a few weeks when they have loved ones/team mates in the "hospital".

Quote Originally Posted by Vexham28 View Post
    No, no, their consciousness was sent back in time to their bodies, 7 years prior to Planet X.

So, while their mentally older, physically, they haven't aged a day.
    Thanks, of course. Must have missed that. "Comic book characters never grow old" - Elton John

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    .....Hold UP!

Wasp and Havok are going to stay married? Not go back to dating or mild flirtation but actually stay hitched?

Lets start placing bets on how terrible the ending of that marriage will be!

Way to quick and such an odd pairing.
    Honestly let's hope it would be better than Lorena and Hank marriages/courtship.