Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Havok and Jan? We're on issue 23 and they are married? I am so glad I'm not getting this title. Poor Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post

And that sliver of hope was just mutilated. We're boned.
    Even the fourth wall won't protect us.

Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    This is a nice change in pace imo as I'm betting it's going to be another roller coaster ride after this issue.
    Based on the preview of issue 24 and that Axis begins afterwards, a huge roller coaster ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Havok and Jan? We're on issue 23 and they are married? I am so glad I'm not getting this title. Poor Jan.
    You'd have to have read to understand but they've been married for 6 years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Even the fourth wall won't protect us.

Based on the preview of issue 24 and that Axis begins afterwards, a huge roller coaster ride.

You'd have to have read to understand but they've been married for 6 years.
    Sorry but just the thought of Jan married to that guy is a bit too much for me. Why couldn't they have just killed her off for a while?

The hate on Jan is too much around here.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Jan's one of my favorite characters, I just don't like the way she's been written or what's happened to her. 23 issues and she's married off?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Reading the part of your post where you mentioned the book being caught up to the rest of the MU made the record in my brain stop suddenly, jump back to the preview for a double take and I saw right the first time. If this is caught up to the point after Steve became old, why does Thor still have Mjolnir?
    It is really more that they are starting too Kurolegacy, not all their yet, but at least it is fitting with what has been happening to the main group members outside of the main story. So yea, getting their but not all their yet, we more then likely will get more with Thor and others as the story and issues go along. =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Sorry but just the thought of Jan married to that guy is a bit too much for me. Why couldn't they have just killed her off for a while?
    I think that'd probably piss some people off considering we just got her back after the last time she was "killed off".

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Now now now. Everyone knows the equation is Wasp + Scarlet Witch + Bendis = Disaster. Wasp + Scarlet Witch + Remender = Hatin' On the X-Men.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    The hate on Jan is too much around here.
    Need to read more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    You don't get out much, do you? Anyways, this is a nice change in pace imo as I'm betting it's going to be another roller coaster ride after this issue.
    Outside of work, and the need to buy groceries I go out about 7-11 times a month. Yes it is a nice change of pace I am hoping that Red Skull outs to the world that it was Wanda that decimated mutant kind just so the UA team will lose all street cred.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    It is really more that they are starting too Kurolegacy, not all their yet, but at least it is fitting with what has been happening to the main group members outside of the main story. So yea, getting their but not all their yet, we more then likely will get more with Thor and others as the story and issues go along. =)
    I think it might just be an oversight on Remender's or editorial's part since that same thing happened in his Captain America last week. Do we know which was written first between Remender's books and Original Sin?

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    So there may be a sliver of hope for us!

And that sliver of hope was just mutilated. We're boned.
    Oh plz. The only thing Rogue's ever ruined is Carol Danvers life (and even then not really).

Beast meanwhile is responsible for the 05. Gross.

Jan's one of my favorite characters, I just don't like the way she's been written or what's happened to her. 23 issues and she's married off?
    From Issues 17-18 their was a time skip of a few years from the Earth being destroyed to Planet X arc. In that time Janet and Alex got married and had a kid, so it was in that time-skip that the marriage happen. I would suggest reading those Mark if you are interested in more details in how it happens, but indeed like others their are more not happy with the either the relationship or marriage, but indeed that makes sense, ever fan wants what is best for their favorites and this is not to their liking.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I think it might just be an oversight on Remender's or editorial's part since that same thing happened in his Captain America last week. Do we know which was written first between Remender's books and Original Sin?
    I am not sure about Original Sin, but I do know that the Dimension Z arc in Remember's Capt happen before the Planet X arc in Uncanny Avengers. This was made notice of since Steve told Janet about it in Issues 10-11 I believe, can't remember which one exactly. More then likely Original Sin happens after the Twins arc happens, in this now what UA #23 preview gave us as a few weeks between the end of the Twins arc and now UA #23.

That is view on how the timeline is most likely right now

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Banshee's back! But I don't understand why Vision and Beast are mucking about and failing to do anything with tech, and not calling on his daughter Siryn the Death Goddess to see if she can help.
    Also, is there some reason why he won't be "Grr evil, I hate Havok because his brother was a bad egg."
    "Self has no time for this."

BANNED

Sorry no, quickie marriages through time jumps are just not what I want to read. Sounds like he didn't want to take the time to build a real romance and just hitched them in a hurry because he wanted too. I'll wait for the next writer to retcon it away or make it mind control or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    From Issues 17-18 their was a time skip of a few years from the Earth being destroyed to Planet X arc. In that time Janet and Alex got married and had a kid, so it was in that time-skip that the marriage happen. I would suggest reading those Mark if you are interested in more details in how it happens, but indeed like others their are more not happy with the either the relationship or marriage, but indeed that makes sense, ever fan wants what is best for their favorites and this is not to their liking.