Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Jiren vs. The DC Greek Gods

Who wins?

10char

Mighty Member

What Greek Gods, all of them, what iterations, are they all working together, where ar they fighting, and more questions need to gets answered for this?

If this is against composite DC Greek Gods anything goes, Jiren gets speed stealed, made insane, surrounded by and trapped in illusions, time manipulated, reality warped, teleported, stepped on by giants whose hands span entire solar systems, overpowereed, and more. And technically was even Hecate a Greek God, by her own decision but she still was, and she destroys Jiren solo.

If this is against the current DC Greek Gods the fight technicallly can't happen.
    Last edited by Rightoya; 03-21-2021 at 03:02 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Honestly? Jiren will ignore all of their attacks. The dude treats people who match up with SSBs like jokes. He just powers through time skips and a weird time cage both made by a person who, himself, can handle SSBs pretty easily. Speed steal? He literally has feats for beating that. And none of them are anywhere near "universe threateners" and those are people Jiren is specifically, canonically, above.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

What kind of feats do the Greek gods have?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Honestly? Jiren will ignore all of their attacks. The dude treats people who match up with SSBs like jokes. He just powers through time skips and a weird time cage both made by a person who, himself, can handle SSBs pretty easily. Speed steal? He literally has feats for beating that. And none of them are anywhere near "universe threateners" and those are people Jiren is specifically, canonically, above.
    Jiren has barely any feats against most hax, Super Saiyan Blues have barely any feats against most hax, Hit has barely any feats against most hax, all participants of the Tournament of Power together have barely any feats against most hax, Hecate has literally divided the normal and the Dark multiverse with her magic right after meeting the first being after her birth which later lead to the Godsphere itself, and is more than just a universe threatener, and Jiren loses this fight 10 out of 10 times if he is up against the composite Greek Gods.

But i would actually like to see when Jiren has even shown feats against speed stealing, or time manipulation on a higher level than just skipping a few seconds?
    Last edited by Rightoya; 03-21-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    What kind of feats do the Greek gods have?
    Depends on the versions, with composite does Hecate just this and turns Jiren into a kind of mental vegetable who isn't even aware of anything around him anymore:

If it's current, Jiren wins by default, because they don't even have feats.
    Last edited by Rightoya; 03-21-2021 at 09:29 AM.

BANNED

In the DB Universe, Kid Buu was already strong enough to destroy the entire universe...in fact Super buu was as well.

Jiren is wayyyy stronger.

I just wonder if they have anything that they can throw at him...DB characters are weird in that as they get stronger they become immune to more esoteric powers like when Veneta was immune to mind control, or jiren powering through being frozen in time, or Goku figuring out how to get past another time based attack...or Xeno killing someone who was suppose to be immortal

Aren't all the Greek God's around marvel Odin level? That's probably to much for jiren.
    Last edited by choptop; 03-21-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Aren't all the Greek God's around marvel Odin level? That's probably to much for jiren.
    Why would that be too much for Jiren? Jiren is canonically stronger than gods of destruction, and those guys threaten universes.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Why would that be too much for Jiren? Jiren is canonically stronger than gods of destruction, and those guys threaten universes.
    I don't think jiren or any of the God's of destruction can do anything real to Odin from what I'm told Odin shacks the universe by powering up and has gone one on one with
    galactus.
    Last edited by choptop; 03-21-2021 at 07:08 PM.

Odin shacks the universe by powering up
    That's well out of any routine paygrade for Odin.

has go one in one with
    galactus.
    As far as overall comparative showings, Galactus' well outpace Odin, as far as something like that. Compare even just going up against Celestials between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    That's well out of any routine paygrade for Odin.

As far as overall comparative showings, Galactus' well outpace Odin, as far as something like that. Compare even just going up against Celestials between them.
    So can Jiren beat Odin?

So can Jiren beat Odin?
    I haven't eyed anything DBZ related in ages to even touch that question ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I haven't eyed anything DBZ related in ages to even touch that question ;p
    Please you know everything that has happened may happen or is going to happen lol

I don't think jiren or any of the God's of destruction can do anything real to Odin from what I'm told Odin shacks the universe by powering up and has gone one on one with
    galactus.
    Gods of Destruction are powerful enough that two of them fighting would destroy a universe. Beerus's fight with SSG Goku was threatening the universe. Jiren is MUCH stronger than SSG Goku.
    It took Goku tapping into a power that even the gods themselves fear to put Jiren down decisively and he was only spared by plot armor.

I don't think he would have any huge problem with Odin