Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Has that been done before? Seems like it would look odd.

It would visually highlight how different the Bones are from the Valley folk, but is that what they would really want to do? One of the more interesting aspects of the series was how the Bones, while they were looked at as outsiders, weren't treated like you would expect a family of bizarre bone-shaped cartoons to be treated in a human world.
    I don't think it's ever been done, but I feel like the bones should be visually set apart from the rest as in the comic they look very different than any other character but if it was an animated feature I don't know if they'd look different enough.

I'd go all out on the multiverse idea for their franchises and do some very unexpected series/movies. Who cares if multiple Batmen, Supermen, Wonder Women exist? Audiences can handle different takes existing at once dammit, and with that in mind:

1. Batman and Catwoman mystery tv movie series on Hallmark. If they can do a slew of Murder She Baked movies and such, they can handle making enough mysteries to do a Batman and Catwoman movie a year. And yes, Batman and Catwoman, all their mysteries also have romance elements. Over the course of say a decade's worth of tv movies Bruce and Selina would fall in love, get married, have a daughter (Helena), etc. Less action, more mystery, maybe actually do the Bat/Cat relationship better than the comics have. Would most people on this forum be interested in this, or even want to have this exist as a thing? Probably not. But do I want to see it and think it'd be a unique addition? Yeah.

2. A live action DTV Red Hood movie series. Say like 4 or 5 straight to video action movies, sort of like what Tremors or Scorpion King became, could work for Jason. Cheap enough to get out, expensive enough to work. Lots of action, heavy on practical effects. Have him fight some lesser known Bat-villains, like Black Spider or Magpie, get a lot of kills in. Just a wild action series, very Death Wish meets 80's ninja movies retro craziness.

3. Animated Superman Smashes the Klan movie. Market it like an anime movie. Get a anime studio to do it. Studio Ghibli. Hells yeah. This'd be great, and this story should be done in a 2D animated movie damn it.

4. Lois Lane HBO Max movies adapting the YA book trilogy. I freaking love these books, I'd subscribe to see them adapted. Hands down.

5. A Wonder Woman animated series. Non-blobby art style for the love of god (I'm tired of it). Make her a teenager doing a trip around the world for some reason, having an adventure at every stop. Avatar: The Last Airbender, Ben 10, you get the formula. Would really connect with younger audiences I think and be great fun.

I might be the only who wants this, but I'd love a "Machine Man" tv show - based mostly on the old Kirby series.