Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Default Bella Swan vs. Phillip J. Fry

As the title says, Twilight's Bella Swan vs. Futurama's Phillip J. Fry the first.

1) Arena fight, before either gets any powers

2) Arena fight, vampire Bella vs. Fry with Super Cream. If he gets stomped, also give him a hundred cups of coffee right before the match starts, or the Robot Devil's hands, or his space tapeworms, or whatever combination may be needed to give him a decent chance.

3) They are trapped in a moderately difficult escape room and have to get out legitimately before the heat death of the universe.

4) They go on a date.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I think you're overselling Bella's lack of intelligence. She's like a normal teenager who gets... as I recall, largely mediocre grades. She's not specifically stupid.

Fry has like an time-loop recursive inbred brain thing that is unique in all the universe. Two very different things.

1) Fry is a fully grown man to a somewhat small teenage girl with more experience of combat. He should win this.

2) I think Bella wins by outlasting basic Super Cream Fry because it wears off after a while. Bella is real hard to hurt because Twipires are mad durable.

3) Bella gets them out because, as noted, she's got pretty normal intelligence.

4) Both are far too committed to their nominal partners but I think they'd probably get on okay. It's a nice enough occasion but there's no real chance of romance.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

if he's got the super cream, and the coffee, and the hands, and the worms..............that's gonna be a tall mountain to climb for bella. he could just blizt her into dust.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    As the title says, Twilight's Bella Swan vs. Futurama's Phillip J. Fry the first.

1) Arena fight, before either gets any powers

2) Arena fight, vampire Bella vs. Fry with Super Cream. If he gets stomped, also give him a hundred cups of coffee right before the match starts, or the Robot Devil's hands, or his space tapeworms, or whatever combination may be needed to give him a decent chance.

3) They are trapped in a moderately difficult escape room and have to get out legitimately before the heat death of the universe.

4) They go on a date.
    1. Fry should take it. He's an adult and does have experience in life or death situations without powers.
    2. Fry supercharged on caffeine puts him on Flash levels of speed. For as fast as the sparkly vamps are shown, they aren't that fast. I'm not sure the others give him enough of a boost otherwise.
    3. If Fry had the help of the space tapeworms, he'd be able to do it. Otherwise, well, he's just not all that smart. And Bella only has a high school education. So I don't see her doing all that well either.
    4. I could see Fry going fan-boy over Bella's powers. But her personality.... Lets just say him and Leela make a lot of sense.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Seeing how Fry without powers fought a mate frenzy and angry Zoidberg rather decently and went to a murderous rage getting his arm cut off by Zoidberg...Yeah, I'm giving it to Fry in the no powers scenario.