View Poll Results: Which X-Books do you actively purchase each month as they are released?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • X-Men

80 62.50%
  • X-Force

53 41.41%
  • X-Factor

64 50.00%
  • Marauders

59 46.09%
  • Excalibur

47 36.72%
  • New Mutants

64 50.00%
  • Wolverine

33 25.78%
  • Cable

30 23.44%
  • S.W.O.R.D.

75 58.59%
  • Hellions

72 56.25%
  • Children of the Atom

38 29.69%
  • X-Men Legends

31 24.22%
  • Giant Size

46 35.94%
  • Only select issues, arcs, or events of any title(s)

8 6.25%
  • NONE (if so, comment as to why)

12 9.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Which X-Books Are You Actively Supporting? (More Categories Now Included)

Which X-Books are you actively supporting? I am defining actively supporting as books you are purchasing on a monthly basis as they release either by picking up the physical copy through your LCS/bookstore OR through a subscription OR through legal digital download such as Comixology.

I'm not at this time counting those using Marvel Unlimited or waiting for the Trade Paperback release, though I know these do factor at least partially into long term decisions on book longevity.

I'm also not currently including those sharing copies with a friend, using library loan, or viewing pirated copies as these don't count toward financial support of a book and don't factor into company decisions.

I'm re-posting this to add more categories that were previously missed in the last poll. Apologies! Thanks to the admins for helping me fix this.

Please note I didn't include titles not yet started (Way of X, X-Corp) or that have finished (Fallen Angels, X-Men/F4) to date.
    Last edited by AppleJ; 03-22-2021 at 02:05 PM. Reason: more notes