Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16

    Default

    Never really read much of her appearances but I'm curious how she would fare. She started out as a Daredevil supporting character so I'm interested in seeing her become a protagonist in her own right.

    Maybe Sony could learn a few things .

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,187

    Default

    I only ever really liked her during Bendis' Avengers run, but I'm willing to see where this goes. And If they use this to reintroduce Charlie & Co. all the better. As for The Hand, I'm all in. Can't have Elektra without The Hand.
    "Overturn everything! Can't he just write an executive order that says: 'Everything Trump did is now overturned. F**k that guy.' signed, Joe Biden."

  3. #18
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    10,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I only ever really liked her during Bendis' Avengers run, but I'm willing to see where this goes. And If they use this to reintroduce Charlie & Co. all the better. As for The Hand, I'm all in. Can't have Elektra without The Hand.
    I haven't read her in Daredevil but does she ever interact with Elektra?

    Also, what exactly is Echo's ethnicity?

  4. #19
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I haven't read her in Daredevil but does she ever interact with Elektra?

    Also, what exactly is Echo's ethnicity?
    Kinda sorta in Bendis' Avengers run. I don't want to ruin it just in case you ever decide to read it. She definitely has a run in with The Hand, though. It's a well written, well drawn arc with pencils by Lenil Francis Yu.

    She's Native American, btw. I can't remember specifically what tribe she's a part of.
    "Overturn everything! Can't he just write an executive order that says: 'Everything Trump did is now overturned. F**k that guy.' signed, Joe Biden."

  5. #20
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    10,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Kinda sorta in Bendis' Avengers run. I don't want to ruin it just in case you ever decide to read it. She definitely has a run in with The Hand, though. It's a well written, well drawn arc with pencils by Lenil Francis Yu.
    I'm catching up on all things Avengers and Spider-Man/Daredevil on Marvel Unlimited so I'll read it eventually. I appreciate your discretion. Perhaps the two will meet up again in this show.

    Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    She's Native American, btw. I can't remember specifically what tribe she's a part of.
    Yeah, I was wondering what her specific tribe is. Although her surname is Spanish, not English, so I assumed she's from the Southwest.

  6. #21
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    71,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Why use the Hand at all? It doesn't get more 80s than Ninjas. Easily the worst part of the DD myth
    Ninja's are universal .

  7. #22
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,187

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ninja's are universal .
    Seconded.

    10 characters.
    "Overturn everything! Can't he just write an executive order that says: 'Everything Trump did is now overturned. F**k that guy.' signed, Joe Biden."

  8. #23
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I haven't read her in Daredevil but does she ever interact with Elektra?

    Also, what exactly is Echo's ethnicity?
    In comics she is native american/latino.
    For the mcu?
    So far the info is saying she is just native american but that could change since she still has the last name lopez and her father as well.
    Note- the actor in real life is native american but for the mcu echo could be native american/latino like the comics or not.
    We will have to wait and see.

  9. #24
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    10,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    In comics she is native american/latino.
    For the mcu?
    So far the info is saying she is just native american but that could change since she still has the last name lopez and her father as well.
    Note- the actor in real life is native american but for the mcu echo could be native american/latino like the comics or not.
    We will have to wait and see.
    Some latinos are indigenous, to be sure. Others are part-indigenous. But you're right, we'll have to wait and see

  10. #25
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,452

    Default

    Seems like Vincent D’Onofrio will reprise his role as Wilson Fisk for the series

    https://twitter.com/bigscreenleaks/s...47737550217218

    But I guess Daredevil won't be referenced

  11. #26
    Astonishing Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,608

    Default

    Is that a legit source?

  12. #27
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,452

    Default

    Well, Vincent himself liked the post, so I guess so.

    EDIT: Oh my bad, this isn't even the right thread.

  13. #28
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    943

    Default

    shouldn't they wait and see how good hawkeye is?

  14. #29
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    10,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    shouldn't they wait and see how good hawkeye is?
    It's marvel so it will have some degree of success. This strikes me as perhaps the producers behind the show enjoyed the actress and/or character and want to do more.

  15. #30
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    21,390

    Default

    The first look at ‘HAWKEYE’ has been released. The series premieres on November 24 on Disney+


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •