Incredible Member

Default Zack Snyder's Steppenwolf vs The Seven (The Boys)

Tv show version of the seven without Stormfront take on Zacks Steppenwolf. Can the seven manage a win?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    Tv show version of the seven without Stormfront take on Zacks Steppenwolf. Can the seven manage a win?
    Yeah, they probably can. Homelander certainly has some level of speed, strength in excess of everyone else we see, plus awfully dangerous laser vision and the capacity to fly. He should solo.

A-Train can hit with absolute impunity, and hit hard. Hell, he can just take Steppy's axe and make with the slicy dicey.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I agree, the rest of the seven would most likely die.

Extraordinary Member

I'd say SW would stomp if it wasn't for HLs heat vision. But what's Home Lander's biggest feat with heat vision? Dunno if it could peirce SW armor.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I'd say SW would stomp if it wasn't for HLs heat vision. But what's Home Lander's biggest feat with heat vision? Dunno if it could peirce SW armor.
    It instantly goes through metal and people and concrete and whatever. It almost instantly does pretty serious damage to Storm Front, who is capable of taking on 3 high-end supers at once for an extended time before finally losing.

A large part of HL is presentation: all of the other supers are terrified of him. Like, they know that he could kill them by accident basically.

In any case, he's got some salutatory speed as well, and he can just approach fast, grab Steppy's axe, and chop the dude to quivering gibbets.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    It instantly goes through metal and people and concrete and whatever. It almost instantly does pretty serious damage to Storm Front, who is capable of taking on 3 high-end supers at once for an extended time before finally losing.

A large part of HL is presentation: all of the other supers are terrified of him. Like, they know that he could kill them by accident basically.

In any case, he's got some salutatory speed as well, and he can just approach fast, grab Steppy's axe, and chop the dude to quivering gibbets.
    The Dreaded Ennis Speedblitz!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.