Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
It's Morrison, you don't have to worry too much about Clark being some kind of imperial d-bag. I mean, Clark *is* a bit of a hypocrite and sees morality as a binary, but Morrison doesn't take it beyond the minor personality trait it is. It's a good read, and serves as kind of an endcap to the younger t-shirt version from Morrison's Action.
That's actually fine and that's human.We all build up our own demons.It's when clark is put on a pedestal that doesn't feel earned is what i have a problem with and it's treated as clark earned it.. Heck! Clark doesn't go..

.Manchester doesn't exactly listen to Clark's "no kill rule" either.He goes ham with crow bars and **** in pkj's run which i liked.I would have loved a conflict between the two because of that.but clark was in another place.it can blow up in Clark's face..this team i mean.But that's the fun.

the thing about old pulp fiction teams or crews of say doc savage or robin hood or others.These guys didn't feel like superhero team.They were bunch of radicals who did what they felt like.(l still would prefer a circus theme superman team..with dick grayson, vigilante,creeper,zatara or zatana,swamp thing,animal man..etc)

The best thing about one piece is how it handles a family (of pirates mind you..but still a family).It's the way they handles the team work and Dynamics.There is this quote from a character(second mate) in it.luffy/protagonist doesn't give speeches..oda wanted to luffy to be a man of action..besides,He's is just too much of goofy idiot to do that on top of being pirates...Them giving speeches would have people scratching their heads.

I Gotta Share This Zoro Quote/Speech, Because It Exemplifies one Reason Why OP Is Great
Zoro "Someone once said, from the outside, we dont appear to have teamwork.

"What Does teamwork really mean anyway? Is It About Rescuing and protecting eachother? there are people who believe that. But to me that just sounds like children playing around(Fairy Tale). Everyone should do what they can with their lives on the line, and then say to the next guy, I did what i could, now it's your turn. If you dont finish it, i'll come kick your ass! Isn't that how teamwork first comes about?When you think about it that way, what's so wrong with everyone on the crew having their own agenda?

Besides,working with him(luffy) all this time has given me a new goal.i don't know how to explain that"

Note-one piece is a laugh tale.. it's an imaginary tale.. aren't they all?
Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
I always loved the fact that Apollo was a Superman fanboy in this series.
I think that's what makes this team cool...clark isn't bullied like with batman and justice league.