Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pretty sure all the (original) Marauders are all clones too.
    And have been resurrected.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im glad bc thats how its always been with the Cuckoos. Part of their mutation is their Hive mind and its like a limb missing when they are not all present
    How many mutant you seen die and are resurrected with missing limbs. Happens all the time

Quote Originally Posted by thecoolaidkid View Post
    How many mutant you seen die and are resurrected with missing limbs. Happens all the time
    Zero? What mutants has that happened to?

Zero? What mutants has that happened to?
    No-Girl? She's not just a brain in a jar normally, she was mutilated by the U-Men.

Cyclops needs that visor because of a brain injury, and that hasn't healed by ressurrecting.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    No-Girl? She's not just a brain in a jar normally, she was mutilated by the U-Men.

Cyclops needs that visor because of a brain injury, and that hasn't healed by ressurrecting.
    No-Girl hasnt been resurrected on Krakoa as she didnt die.

Cyclops didnt lose a limb. Im not aware of any mutants being brought back without their limbs let alone it happening all the time. That seems like a major exaggeration
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-24-2021 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    From cable #9. spoilers:
    Attachment 107704
    end of spoilers That should answer your question.
    Not fair. What about poor Flashback’s and Timeshadow’s doubles ?!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

The duplicate issue irks me. If it was an exact copy with the same memories, I can understand, but Maddie is her own person and so is Stryfe (who was cloned as an infant).

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Basically everyone is recognized unless their name is Madelyne Pryor.
    I'm pretty sure Stryfe wouldn't be resurrected either.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    The duplicate issue irks me. If it was an exact copy with the same memories, I can understand, but Maddie is her own person and so is Stryfe (who was cloned as an infant).
    Maddie's not; she's an extension of Jean. Jean literally has her memories

Stryfe is not only a clone, but an alternate future character. He has 2 strikes against him

Im not aware of any mutants being brought back without their limbs let alone it happening all the time. That seems like a major exaggeration
    Callisto is still missing an eye... but that might be a personal [aka Marvel branding] choice on her part.

Has Karma died yet? I'm not reading X-Force anymore but has Forge died? How about Hellion? They've use bionic prosthetics.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Callisto is still missing an eye... but that might be a personal [aka Marvel branding] choice on her part.

Has Karma died yet? I'm not reading X-Force anymore but has Forge died? How about Hellion? They've use bionic prosthetics.
    We dont know that Callisto is missing an eye

She still wore a patch when her eye got fixxed in the 90s bc she likes it and its a part of her signature look

No, none of those characters have died in the current era

Maddie's not; she's an extension of Jean. Jean literally has her memories
    Stryfe is not only a clone, but an alternate future character. He has 2 strikes against him
    I'd argue the Maddie thing. Just because Jean has her memories - does not invalidate that Maddie had a life, separate from them. With her own memories, her own life.

I mean, technically any telepath can have anyone's memories.

For example, if Captain Marvel (Carol) was a mutant in this case - and she died - would she be immune to resurrection? After all, Rogue has her memories, right?

Just seems ... silly.

I mean, I get why Marvel is doing it - to simplify things and not have all these alternate reality/clone characters running around.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I'd argue the Maddie thing. Just because Jean has her memories - does not invalidate that Maddie had a life, separate from them. With her own memories, her own life.

I mean, technically any telepath can have anyone's memories.

For example, if Captain Marvel (Carol) was a mutant in this case - and she died - would she be immune to resurrection? After all, Rogue has her memories, right?

Just seems ... silly.

I mean, I get why Marvel is doing it - to simplify things and not have all these alternate reality/clone characters running around.
    Its not the same and you know it. She was created as a Jean replacement. Maddie was cloned with Jeans DNA. She was brought to life with Jean's soul. She had Jean's incomplete memories. When she died all of that was returned to Jean.

Its not the same and you know it. She was created as a Jean replacement. Maddie was cloned with Jeans DNA. She was brought to life with Jean's soul. She had Jean's incomplete memories. When she died all of that was returned to Jean.
    Oh, no. I get it. Bad story telling making Maddie a part of Jean. Made worse by the Goblin Queen story. Made worse by the fact that Krakoa doesn't recognize her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post

It’s impossible that Cyclops’ “Brain Injury” hasn’t healed yet , even in an all-new FIVE-made body , most likely it’s just sheer force-of-habit on his own part , just like Callisto