Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Damian: power of vegetarianism
    Cass Cain: best fighter, reads you like a book skill
    Alfred: dry wit, mindblowing multipractic ability to take care of the whole Wayne castle day to day, night to night 365 days a year

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    If you don't mind me asking. What comic is your profile pic from?
    Not a comic book.

Early 1930's pulp magazine. (Found the cover on the internet.)

Batman and Damian.
    Both are multiskilled allrounders.
    Damian is young but his tech, combat, hacking skills are skill up with the likes of batman and Babs [I say that because my guess id that one would have to have Oracle level skills to hack Lex Luthor]

I pick Damian because he can do what everyone else can and then so much more Run a multinationl empire
    paint
    play the violin
    mimck voices well enough to trick Batman's security systems
    Move his organs out of harms way on instinct?!
    Dodge bullets [Cass also does this so not unique to him]
    Talk to animals
    Plus he's funny

I know it's comics and it's all make believe but Damian might be a tad overpowered

The thing with questions like this is that they all have the same skillset aside from Damian see above. They are all ninja detectives who are adept at tech and gymnastics.

so it's as question of who has the best tech/gadgets which is clearly Terry [or bruce since it's his tech] since his Tech sh*t on what the rest have due to it being more advanced.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Earth 2 Huntress.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

Batman knows everyone's weaknesses. Physical & psychological. He also has plans to exploit these weaknesses.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Not a comic book.

Early 1930's pulp magazine. (Found the cover on the internet.)
    Thank you!
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The thing with questions like this is that they all have the same skillset aside from Damian see above. They are all ninja detectives who are adept at tech and gymnastics.

so it's as question of who has the best tech/gadgets which is clearly Terry [or bruce since it's his tech] since his Tech sh*t on what the rest have due to it being more advanced.
    Not just Batman in the present day, Batwing/Luke is above Damian in the tec department as well. Damian is solid in that department, they simply out edge him with everything considered.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Not just Batman in the present day, Batwing/Luke is above Damian in the tec department as well. Damian is solid in that department, they simply out edge him with everything considered.
    I didn't say anything about Damian and tech. I said that Terry has the best tech since he has access to more advanced tech/gadgets. However since ALL the tech belongs to Wayne then Bruce wins by default.

I don't think Damian uses a lot a gadgets but he creates tech.
    Damian built a flying Batmobile manually which means I can fly anywhere with my family. [Luke can fly don't know how many he sits ] so I'd still rather have Damian's skillset just because of the sheer number of things he can do

Shoutout to Jason and all his out of left field magic skills. Truly, the shonen protagonist we deserve.

coolest skillset: while the lazy/easy answer would probably be Batman but considering the baseline (for the most part) for a Batfamily member is to learn all of his skills, and the best of them build on that template, that takes him out the running for me. I would say pure based on their how uniquely skilled she is, Cassandra and her perfect body reading takes that easily.

coolest abilities: the only answer is Duke Thomas, with Jarro*, Clayface*. and Jason Todd as honorable mentions. Duke's photokinetic/umbrakinetic power is one of the most unique abilities DC's produced in a while and there is a lot they could do with it from an aesthetic, spectacule, thematic and/or a worldbuilding standpoint. DC writers have to lean heavily on the "newbie" angle because with his skillset and powers he should be legitimately broken next to most Gotham characters.

coolest tech: this one is Legitimately Bruce, easily. mainly just due the sheer size of his inventory over the years. but if we are talking in terms of default equipment or just excluding Bruce, I'd say Luke Fox. Batwing's suit is the most tricked out costume of the Batfamily (and one the best looking) and I don't think there is anyone even close to him. plus he has the advantage that he has the engineering prowess to consistently upgrade his suit in ways the other can't.

Cass, Duke, and Jason are the anime protagonist trio team we need to see team up, and they all deserve to flex more.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 03-26-2021 at 08:35 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."