Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mighty Member

It's so funny to me that this younger less popular version of the original Cable was introduced in a storyline that was getting rid of younger less popular versions of the original Xmen.

As long as the real Cable returns soon, all is well I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    It's so funny to me that this younger less popular version of the original Cable was introduced in a storyline that was getting rid of younger less popular versions of the original Xmen.

Highly ironic and would’ve been unintentionally funny, but it’s dragged on too long for anyone to be laughing anymore. Time for this douchebro kid version to go.

Feels good to know I’m not alone in my despising him and the entire concept.

i'm expecting this to be a red herring and for future cable to have accounted for all this and he will have set things how they need to be in a way that kid cable loses his future memories and gets to be himself in the timeline.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    This is one of the best current mutant comics
    If this is the best one, I don't want to read the worse one.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post

It's like writers doesnt have common sense to see the problem they created
    Last edited by Rang10; 03-24-2021 at 10:44 AM.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    This is one of the best current mutant comics
    This and S.W.O.R.D. for me.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

This issue is so decompressed, i mean whole series. No wonder it is getting canceled, it is just a barely fun read if people like teenage high school humor

What if Cable was Archie? LOL.

So Cable they are going to resurrect is the one on Earth 616? Will he have the memories of this current one?
    Last edited by andreikes; 03-24-2021 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    So the cable they are going to resurrect is the one on Earth 616? Will he have the memories of this current one?
    He should bc they are the same person. My guess is the end will be similar to Extermination. Young Cable will be sent back to the future and have his time in present day locked away and OG Cable return with his memories unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He should bc they are the same person. My guess is the end will be similar to Extermination. Young Cable will be sent back to the future and have his time in present day locked away and OG Cable return with his memories unlocked
    He will go back to the future and will forget what he did in the present, for when he "goes back to being old" in the present to unlock the memories of the period he was young in the present

Jesus........

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The Cuckoos have a hive mind. Thats part of their mutation. The resurrections exist also to bring a mutantto their peak condition and the Cuckoos are crippled without all 5 there. They are stronger and more powerful as a unit and this is something unique to them. Thats not the case with Madelyne
    Ultimately it's a lot of muckity-muck...I'm not sure I buy the "extension of mutant gift" reasoning. The Cuckoos operated fine for years as Three-in-One. I mean sure a 5-person hive mind is more powerful but why stop there (the original storyline had them as 5 awakened out of thousands of clones). I mean in the end, they have developed into five distinct persons/personalities. That's probably why they're trying to distinguish them further by featuring the two resurrected sisters more (Esme with Cable, Sophie with Quentin). Madelyne though at this point has diverged enough from Jean and wouldn't be considered an extension by any stretch of the imagination (so this feels like they hodge-podged this together to address clones, duplicates, alternate reality versions, but it still falls short for characters like Gaby/Scout).

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Oh no. I hope they are not retconning things again. Just when I am used to kid Cable being the right age again.
    Yeah me too. I know it's a divided opinion, but I'm really enjoying Kid Cable and his relationships (with Esme, with Rachel, with the rest of the Summers (in a way that old man Cable did not have other than with Hope)).

Clearly the clone excuse was creted, because they simply wont ressurrect someone that wants to destroy krakoa. Specially that she is magic so a indwipe might not work

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I've been seeing the Inferno 2.0 theory for about a year now.
    How so...?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    This issue is so decompressed, i mean whole series. No wonder it is getting canceled, it is just a barely fun read if people like teenage high school humor
    A series completion does not equate to cancellation.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    How so...?

It started with this inferno.jpg

A lot of speculation about that here starting at 19:40