Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

hopefully the fantasy tease covers will be enough to satisfy crossover fans for now. I think any "real" crossovers will fall short in various ways.

iMan 42s

The DC crossovers had been fine. The only thing I can say negatively about them is that they ran out of steam. Outside the Batman crossovers the Superman didn't take off and the JLA reads more as a repurposed Justice League script more than it does a crossover. The Batman and Superman versus AVP was also running on fumes.

I'd highly recommend checking out the film Batman: Dead End. Alien and Predator interacting with Superheroes works fine.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Was that Sil from Species in the Alien comic?
    #EmmaWasRight

iMan 42s

Given the tracing in the Alien books I have a feeling that's the reason Predator got pulled.

Alien can't help fucking things up for the Predator franchise again and so now Marvel has to check every issue and variant cover for tracing. Sure it could be because of the new deal with Penguin Random House but I have yet to hear of any book being affected by this other than maybe Predator. Just add this to the ever growing pile of things Alien can't help but ruin for the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Was that Sil from Species in the Alien comic?
    Given all the tracing by Salvador Larocca it might very well have been.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Anyone else think that humanoid Xenomorph looking lady-thing is going to be the big bad for Marvel's heroes to fight when the franchises inevitably cross over?