Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Lest hope then for a new book for Wanda at then end I think itīs the best path for her
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

I think Zub's team should have continued. It was a good secondary team for the Avengers. Savage does not feel like an Avengers book.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I liked Savage Avengers a lot but it has become almost a solo comic for Connan. But I think Wanda would have fitted very well on those issues of Dr Strange and Dr Doom.

I would like to see again the magical team that helped Dr Strange save magic, I thought it had a lot of potential and marvel needs to develop itīs magical side and help explain better how magic works at marvel but right now I canīt think of a writer who would be good for the title.

I also liked Zub Avengers, I thought it was a good alternartive title and Aaron needs to get back to Thor imo his best work was with him and the Avengers need to have two titles or three once again appart from the solo titles.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I liked Savage Avengers a lot but it has become almost a solo comic for Connan. But I think Wanda would have fitted very well on those issues of Dr Strange and Dr Doom.

I would like to see again the magical team that helped Dr Strange save magic, I thought it had a lot of potential and marvel needs to develop itīs magical side and help explain better how magic works at marvel but right now I canīt think of a writer who would be good for the title.

I also liked Zub Avengers, I thought it was a good alternartive title and Aaron needs to get back to Thor imo his best work was with him and the Avengers need to have two titles or three once again appart from the solo titles.
    I wanted to see that Midnight Sons team that was teased and never put together. It'd have been pretty interesting.

Savage has indeed become all about Conan. Which I knew it would because they needed to do something after getting back the ability to use him in comics, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    And inevitably, once this Krakoa storyline has run its course they'll have it all end in some kind of epic disaster and mutants will be back to a small band of renegades on the run, because that's just what people are used to reading. Having a mutant homeland is like having a couple finally get married, it's what you think you wanted to see the whole time but then you realize that it's not so interesting anymore with the main source of drama removed.
    Well, it wasn’t what I used to reading. I read X-men stories, not mutant stories. I read stories about courageous, fun and innovative people who were there to help other people, despite the problems they had, not about poor souls on the run. From something that was just one of drawing forces of the X-men stories — the fact that they were different and powerful and feared because of that — they made the only dramatic interest of the stories.
    It’s the proof that the inspiration has been faltering, that they didn’t know what to tell…

Krakoa feels like something new, a breath of fresh air… Well, it’s true that it’s not for me: I didn’t find the X-men I loved. And, for me, it’s more important than the situation they are facing.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I wanted to see that Midnight Sons team that was teased and never put together. It'd have been pretty interesting.
    Dindīt hear about them but that would have been something Given the MCU recent push for mystical characters I think it would be a good time for marvel to develop a new franchise with magical heros, Wanda and Agatha could put something together after Darkhold is done for example.

Savage has indeed become all about Conan. Which I knew it would because they needed to do something after getting back the ability to use him in comics, lol.
    You know, I like Conan a lot and enjoy his interactions with the MU but the title definitely was better when it had Dr Strange and the others, that Dr Doom dinner with Conan and team up with Strange was epic

Dindīt hear about them but that would have been something Given the MCU recent push for mystical characters I think it would be a good time for marvel to develop a new franchise with magical heros, Wanda and Agatha could put something together after Darkhold is done for example.

You know, I like Conan a lot and enjoy his interactions with the MU but the title definitely was better when it had Dr Strange and the others, that Dr Doom diner with Conan and team up with Strange was epic
    It could have been pretty powerful.

Yes that would have been great, they could go around trying to stop Set, Chton, Dormamu and other cosmic entities, this would be a good team to build a magical franchise around them.

Is Tom Brady a fan? Hes pretty good at passing
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Spurrier didn't understood that the hate song was hurtful for her fans and highly problematic. I really give up trying to explain sensivity to male writers.

Well pandemic was few months late, even before the pandemic the pace was very slow. It's just how Hickman tell stories. of course it is awful that he picks up smething, trash the character and leave it there without following up. This has nothing to do with pandemic.

Wanda clearly doesnt fit Avenger book and I don't want her to be written by Aaron. Marvel needs to put a magic team up book.
    Now with wandavision they knows there is a big demand. It's time to execute and not let Hickman drag her again
    Spurrier is writing way of X not way of wendall, it's insignificant what wanda fans feel they aren't the target audience.

Astonishing Member

They could talk about it in the staff room.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Spurrier is writing way of X not way of wendall, it's insignificant what wanda fans feel they aren't the target audience.
    None of us want her there nor ask for her inclusion. Look to Marvel for that blame.

BANNED

None of us want her there nor ask for her inclusion. Look to Marvel for that blame.
    Well too bad they can't canonize marvel's offices as the reaaaal cause of the decimation, it seems wanda's the pretender

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Well too bad they can't canonize marvel's offices as the reaaaal cause of the decimation, it seems wanda's the pretender
    They are the real cause, unless you believe these stories wrote themselves and are real. Which wouldn't surprise me.

BANNED

They are the real cause, unless you believe these stories wrote themselves and are real. Which wouldn't surprise me.
    I mean they are the real cause but they aren't writing a comic criticism panel, they are writing about these characters and makes no sense to care about editorial intent when writing a story about mutants hating the scarlet witch and it's implications far better!
    Plus she commited genocide, responsible for kids dying, almost destroyed the omniverse, threw otherworld in pure chaos, awoke the children of the vault, made belasco atack the young x-men again, galvanized purifiers, reavers and bastion, made gabriel summers an omega mutant, wich then caused a bunch of awful things to happen after including the shiar war agaist the kree, etc etc etc.

you cannot erase all this