Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I remember that. Idk if it's exactly correct
    Avengers fans arent so passionate, I really never see they dissing x-men

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    AVENGERS:Childrenīs Crusade was a precursor for Avengers vs X-men SO of course the X-men were written as those "bunch of fools who donīt see how Wanda is they key to end decimation, what a bunch of ungrateful people" that was the intend to paint the X-men as the antagonist to make way for their little event, if we are going to talk about the bad writting Wanda got lest also talk about the bad writting the X-men got shall we? Chidrenīs Crusade only had the objetive of bringing back Wanda, not end decimation and AvX was supposed to be done to end decimation but only partially and it went out of their way to paint the X-men as the villains of the story so of course it didnīt exactly got accepted by the fans as unbiased canon and Uncanny Avengers just sealed the deal keeping divided and opposed the A and X side.

At this point I think the story needs to grow organically by future writers not being led by editorial agenda.Let the characters have their stories and rest for a while before trying a new big event around it and this includes letting Wanda have her stories while allowing the X-men their own story with Krakoa, make a few tension moments between them when they interact with crossovers and with some interactions in between.
    AvX was trash and anyone who read it knows it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I think it is more the x-men fans still resenting, Avengers fans doesnt care about x-men. I think the was called the complex
    This is the Marvel comics forum so I would question exactly who has this complex, X-men fans have been happy with the new Status Quo with Krakoa, it just look like some Avengers fans, edit or mostly some other fans who have a big problem with it thatīs the problem.Right now the biggest discussion on the X-forum are the new titles and the Gala.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    AvX was trash and anyone who read it knows it.
    Agreed
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 03-30-2021 at 07:52 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Ultimate Member

This is the Avengers forum so I would question exactly who has this complex, X-men fans have been happy with the new Status Quo with Krakoa, it just look like some Avengers fans have a big problem with it thatīs the problem.
    I feel there's some levels of resentment on both sides, at least from what I've read on this website

It seems there's still somewhat of a divide between Avengers and X-Men fans here
    Maybe for some. But there are some of us that talk to each other a lot. These are just fictional stories in the end of it all.

I feel there's some levels of resentment on both sides, at least from what I've read on this website
    I don't think it's resentment. The story hits people differently. Krakoa is great to some people and some people fear extremism from it. I think it's just trying to tell a good story for mutant characters. I just want Wanda kept out of it. There's really no reason for her to be there. Because when it happens, we get what happened during Empyre that makes her out to be some magic novice.

I think only certain topics bring it out and this happens even inside the A and X fandom while some other topics are less controversial.

Maybe for some. But there are some of us that talk to each other a lot. These are just fictional stories in the end of it all.
    I don't think it's resentment. The story hits people differently. Krakoa is great to some people and some people fear extremism from it. I think it's just trying to tell a good story for mutant characters. I just want Wanda kept out of it. There's really no reason for her to be there. Because when it happens, we get what happened during Empyre that makes her out to be some magic novice.
    Agreed
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 03-30-2021 at 07:58 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Ultimate Member

Yeah, I don't think anyone should take things too personally. I don't

Although it sometimes seems to me Marvel kinda wants that

The thing that I do have resentment for is it seems like Marvel was purposely poking the bear to get everyone riled up for sales.

Ultimate Member

The thing that I do have resentment for is it seems like Marvel was purposely poking the bear to get everyone riled up for sales.
    Yeah, that's annoying. I do think some fans play into it though. Maybe not here, but elsewhere

Yeah, that's annoying. I do think some fans play into it though. Maybe not here, but elsewhere
    Some fans do, but keep in mind that's not the majority. Even here. But especially fandom wide.

AVENGERS:Childrenīs Crusade was a precursor for Avengers vs X-men SO of course the X-men were written as those "bunch of fools who donīt see how Wanda is they key to end decimation, what a bunch of ungrateful people" that was the intend to paint the X-men as the antagonist to make way for their little event, if we are going to talk about the bad writting Wanda got lest also talk about the bad writting the X-men got shall we? Chidrenīs Crusade only had the objetive of bringing back Wanda, not end decimation and AvX was supposed to be done to end decimation but only partially and it went out of their way to paint the X-men as the villains of the story so of course it didnīt exactly got accepted by the fans as unbiased canon and Uncanny Avengers just sealed the deal keeping divided and opposed the A and X side.

At this point I think the story needs to grow organically by future writers not being led by editorial agenda.Let the characters have their stories and rest for a while before trying a new big event around it and this includes letting Wanda have her stories while allowing the X-men their own story with Krakoa, make a few tension moments between them when they interact with crossovers and with some interactions in between.
    They were written consistently and fans liked x-men being a-holes to avengers

They were written consistently and fans liked x-men being a-holes to avengers
    The fact most Avengers fans took this as canon during that event is precisely part of the problem.

And no, they were not written consistently at all: Scott went from seeing Hope as his grandaughter to beating her out to "prepare her for her destiny" and the X-men went from trying to keep Utopia afloat while trying to help the world to "lest just rearrange the world in our image" and succedenly Rachel Grey doesnīt even think to tutor Hope to help her with the Phoenix. Narratively speaking they were made into the enemy and the fact they were the wronged party in the first place was just forgotten.

But mostly I think X-fans were mad because we already has two previous crossovers that were going to give the final solution for decimation and the Avengers just came out of nowhere to attack the X-men for the Phoenix. I wonīt talk for every fan but thatīs really how things looked in the end and why even fans who liked to see the X-me interact with the rest of the marvel universe thought it was better for the X-men to have their own corner within it because marvel just canīt write a balanced story.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 03-30-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Wanda is the worse case because they lied to her about her kids. they kept gasligtning her...
    the answer is "who cares". Writers are just pretending that everybody gonna agree with that.
    Its strange all her fans eventually end up sounding identical.
    It seems there's still somewhat of a divide between Avengers and X-Men fans here
    I mean maybe. lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Ultimate Member

Some fans do, but keep in mind that's not the majority. Even here. But especially fandom wide.
    That's true. I don't want to bash anyone. I'm just trying to encourage people not to be too combative. But you're right, it's not a huge group